• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Adding Augments to a Weapon

L

LeeDonbo

Re: Adding Augments to a Weapon

Has anyone else had the problem with removing augments once saved. I originally added 2 mana exp and health augments, and now I can't remove them from the wep. I can remove all augments, but when ever I try to put an augment on it it automatically adds the ones I added to begin with.
Thanks in advance.

+rep for a good tutorial

Edit: Anyone know exactly how many augments the game can list per weapon, I think it's 8, if not then two augments aren't applied. Thanks again.

M

Mifable

im totally new to this so dont get angry when i say this... how do i start fable with modso_O?

R

rewasandcookie

when i wanted to add more slots to the sword of aeons it only gave me the agmentations, the three you get with it can anyone help?

jwc2200

Reaction score

rewasandcookie;182664 said:
when i wanted to add more slots to the sword of aeons it only gave me the agmentations, the three you get with it can anyone help?
You have to add the augs as well as slots. Did you change make
Useable Augmentation Slots and Available Augmentation Slots
the same number, or at least Avai.l larger than Use.?
Did you go into 3F038D31 and add augs? If so, did you make the Def Array match the number of augs you have?

C

Crown_Royal7

uhmmm yea i just pressed rong buttom, put in 2886, got bandit slayer aug...wat?

jwc2200

Reaction score

Bandit Slayer Aug causes the hero to jump up and spin around when he hits a bandit using that aug and flourish.

T

TonarGarth

Hey. I'm not new to game modding, but I am new here, so I have a question about adding Augments to a weapon, specifiably a brass (master) longbow. Went step by step thru the tutorial and everything works fine, except for the special effects. I'm adding OBJECT_SHARPENING_AUGMENTATION, OBJECT_PIERCING_AUGMENTATION, OBJECT_SILVER_AUGMENTATION, OBJECT_EXPERIENCE_AUGMENTATION and one more OBJECT_SILVER_AUGMENTATION, 5 total. If I add them thru the game, all effects show up in the graphic, but if I add them to the CObjectAugmentationsDef as initials, only two effect appear, one silver and sharpening. Anyone have a clue what I may be missing/doing wrong?

TIA

BTW, can you guess who's bow this will supposed to be? :rolleyes:

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

+rep

Yeah, great guide. Haha using your starting iron longsword with 8 augments would be fun.

Lord-Albion

Lord of Albion
Reaction score

great... i gained a error when i added 3 more augments to the sword of aeons i did 2 lightnings and 1 piercing on the sword of aeons thats 6 augments in total but when i load my game during the loading it closes down :S

OldBoy

Reaction score

Lord-Albion;310556 said:
great... i gained a error when i added 3 more augments to the sword of aeons i did 2 lightnings and 1 piercing on the sword of aeons thats 6 augments in total but when i load my game during the loading it closes down :S

Don't cross post your questions. We all read 'everything'. I gave a tip in the 'other' thread...

Lord-Albion

Lord of Albion
Reaction score

...ok sorry probally i turned it out badly i just ment that this tutorial didnt work for me.

theboosher

Retexturer
Reaction score

BigRube;109325 said:
sorry to be a noob but could any one of you knowlegeable ladies and or gentlemen tell me whats the codename of the solus greatsword in the object list.

5523 - OBJECT_LEGENDARY_BROADSWORD
(NOT 5524 - OBJECT_LEGENDARY_BROADSWORD_02)

ok^_^

jwc2200

Reaction score

Not bashing you here, glad to see another modder, but check dates before you reply to stuff. That question was asked 07-11-2007, not a big deal, just offering advice.

Virtus

Reaction score
I need help, when I change the augmentation slots of the hobbe hammer, the stick for example gets the same number of augments. Why is that?