• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

After 2 and 3, what to play now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
For those of you who have done 2 and 3, what are you playing now? Any good suggestions?^_^

Tiny5th

Reaction score
Fallout new vegas, mass effect 2, currently just jumping between playthroughs of them on various moralities / endings, and fable 3.

may go back and play dragon age again too.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'm still playing Fable 3. I'm on my seventh playthrough, which I plan on finishing today. After that, I'm going to be playing AC 1 & 2 again in preparation for hopefully getting Brotherhood for christmas.

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
I bought Dragonage and am waiting for it to arrive any day now :ermm:

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
I plan on playing my mass effect 2 again after a long dormant of not playing that and splosion man <3

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Final Fantasy 13.

...shut up.

King William

Reaction score
Cool. For those of you who have not played your game yet, please let me know here what you think of it,.

Tiny5th

Reaction score
Ah yus final fantasy 13, after 6 months of someone borrowing it I managed to get that back the other day, so that is a nother one itching for more achievements to be completed.

All of the games i listed are absolutely awesome, all I can say is if you ever played KotoR dragon age or mass effect are right up your street.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Deadly Premonitions. Hard to place this one, a good game, but takes some getting used to (the first hour or two I found incredibly boring) and the obvious flaws with the map are simply unforgivable. There have been much better suggestions of games in this thread so I won't recommend it over them, but it's still a game worth playing when you're really bored.

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
Im playing fallout new vegas and assassins creed brotherhood :)

EDIT: also, i highly recommend these.

Khalin

Reaction score
Ninja Gaiden 2 [best action game ever]. I wanted to complete all the achievements for it a while back, but I got distracted by other games and never got around to finishing it. I think all that I have left are mission achievements and some weapon master completions to do.

bradio12

Reaction score
saints row]
legend of zelda (wii)
my ps3
other stuff

SebClem

Reaction score
mass effect 2 is a must!!!!!

Or AC- brotherhood is awesome.

SebClem

Reaction score
Ninja Gaiden 2 [best action game ever]. I wanted to complete all the achievements for it a while back, but I got distracted by other games and never got around to finishing it. I think all that I have left are mission achievements and some weapon master completions to do.
never got in to it! Is it 3rd person?

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Currently playing my third time through Fallout New Vegas and I'm not impressed. I prefer Fallout 3. New Vegas is boring and Dull.

I'd suggest getting into Red Dead Redemption.

As for me, I'm going back to PC Gaming in January.

King William

Reaction score
Currently playing my third time through Fallout New Vegas and I'm not impressed. I prefer Fallout 3. New Vegas is boring and Dull.

I'd suggest getting into Red Dead Redemption.

As for me, I'm going back to PC Gaming in January.
I did red dead, and Red Dead Undead. Both AWESOME!!!

Lynne

Reaction score
I love Fable and always will, but I'm telling you right now I just got Dragon Age Origins from 2009 to try from a friend who thought I'd enjoy it and it is hands down superior in every way almost to Fable. It is just so much fun to play and you get cool romanceable characters and armor and mages and it's just bomb and you can customize your character a lot- though I hear that's not going to happen in the upcoming (March 2011) Dragon Age 2. But please everyone play it because it rocks.

King William

Reaction score
Well,... I have made my decision, and I am sure you have all been waiting patiently by your computers for me to tell you. One of my favorite games was,.. GTA IV. I just saw a commerical for,.... NEED FOR SPEED: HOT PURSUIT,.. so I went to amazon and ordered it!^_^

Thanks for the great suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.