• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All Weapons Have Morped The Same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerath

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my copy on Fable III today and so far it's awesome, even if I did have to restart because I was glitched inside a tree.

But I noticed as my weapons began to morph they all look the same. Even the weapons I havent even used yet, and the weapons I recieved by redeeming my pre-order code. I'm quite dissapointed in this as I always recalled PM saying every weapon will be different. Sure, the weapons look badass and awesome, but who wants a load of weapons that look exactly the same?

I guess I'm not the only one whos noticed this?

Thanks

Edit:

Sorry for the typo in the thread title.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
I think you're correct about this - I noticed that weapons I hadn't even used yet, once I equipped them, would take on similar morphology (wavy blue lines, curved white handles, etc.) to the ones I had been using all along. It would seem the morphing system lacks the level of specificity and precision that I'd anticipated.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a very fun game and minor issues like these don't ruin the overall experience. But this is just one more detail that seems to lack the polish I expected.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Put it this way, all legendary weapons in the game have traits that the hero weapon can morph. So you can end up with a hero weapon that looks exactly as a legendary. Which if you do, that would be funny and I'd laugh and...it would be quite rare

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my copy on Fable III today and so far it's awesome, even if I did have to restart because I was glitched inside a tree.

But I noticed as my weapons began to morph they all look the same. Even the weapons I havent even used yet, and the weapons I recieved by redeeming my pre-order code. I'm quite dissapointed in this as I always recalled PM saying every weapon will be different. Sure, the weapons look badass and awesome, but who wants a load of weapons that look exactly the same?

I guess I'm not the only one whos noticed this?

Thanks

Edit:

Sorry for the typo in the thread title.
I think you're correct about this - I noticed that weapons I hadn't even used yet, once I equipped them, would take on similar morphology (wavy blue lines, curved white handles, etc.) to the ones I had been using all along. It would seem the morphing system lacks the level of specificity and precision that I'd anticipated.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a very fun game and minor issues like these don't ruin the overall experience. But this is just one more detail that seems to lack the polish I expected.
Put it this way, all legendary weapons in the game have traits that the hero weapon can morph. So you can end up with a hero weapon that looks exactly as a legendary. Which if you do, that would be funny and I'd laugh and...it would be quite rare

The morphs are random(there not set like P Mully said), do a quick save(use the gears in your sanctuary) and save, then go back to the road to rule and open your morph chest, and if you dont like it, reload, it will be different.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.