• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

an odd glitch

F

ferrus

an odd glitch

hello, this is my 3rd topic i think and i was hoping someone may be able to help me. An odd glitch or something has occured in my fable game where, when ever i kill something like a guard or a bandit, they drop their weapons and i can pick it up like a normal object. so I am wondering if this part of a mod that i downloaded that wasn't specified in the readme or if it really is actually a glitch.

thanks for any help

ferrus

EDIT:
the main problem is that the gaurds and bandits drop their weapons before i kill them so the raise their arms like they have something but there is nothing

SnowyFable

Avo's Stalker
Reaction score
Re: an odd glitch

Probably part of the mod, if you can pick it up ;)

SnowyFable

Avo's Stalker
Reaction score

That's why I won't play it :'(

F

ferrus

its starting to annoy me now, im doing the arena and nobody has a weapon even wisper they're all just laying on the ground.

SnowyFable

Avo's Stalker
Reaction score

Try removing the mod. If it stops, then ask if there is a patch for the mod. I personally don't know. ;)

N

NoObbi3

ahahahaha i can imagine that... everyone is punching eachother when there are lethal weapons on the ground

J

Jack,o,blades

Lol that is funny. People puching each other. 'You think we should pick up our wepons and or just use our fists'. Other person. ' No our fists are so much more powerfull'.

Besides the point I found a glitch when I threw away that sword you get from jack. If I fist fight now I do the exact same amount of dmg as the sword.

MasterJh

Reaction score

I don't think this is a glitch but if you go to Knothole Glade at midnight there is a bunch of people fist fighting and there's a fat guy who you gotta talk to but if you fight him, no matter what weapon or spell you use, you only do 10 damage each hit and you can't kill him...It was really annoying when i started to whipe out the population of Knothole Glade bcause he jsut kept punching me when i was destroying the guards and it really puts a downer on the whole "taking over the world" mood i had set up.

anain12

Reaction score

ferrus;198217 said:
hello, this is my 3rd topic i think and i was hoping someone may be able to help me. An odd glitch or something has occured in my fable game where, when ever i kill something like a guard or a bandit, they drop their weapons and i can pick it up like a normal object. so I am wondering if this part of a mod that i downloaded that wasn't specified in the readme or if it really is actually a glitch.

thanks for any help

ferrus

EDIT:
the main problem is that the gaurds and bandits drop their weapons before i kill them so the raise their arms like they have something but there is nothing
Wow nice! I'd really like that mod. And such a nice thing is probably not a glitch.