• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An original Rimworld cannibal story

Hurricane1246

Reaction score

Hey Guys and Gals! just dropped this new video that takes a deep dive into a new cannibalistic colony I started on RImworld. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rimworld is great and wish more people I knew had tried it out, really need to get back on it.

Hurricane1246

Reaction score
I always thought it was a dumb game until I tried it and realized how fun it was. Rimworld for the most part is whatever you want it to be.

If you watched the video, let me know what you think. I am always looking for feedback

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I always thought it was a dumb game until I tried it and realized how fun it was. Rimworld for the most part is whatever you want it to be.

If you watched the video, let me know what you think. I am always looking for feedback

Was funny how you butchered the guy for his meat and then immediately had a colonist put on his clothes. Good informative video which broke down a few aspects of the game and was detailed enough that even people with no knowledge of Rimworld should be able to understand what is going on.