• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone still play?

Riven326

Reaction score
Was just curious if anyone here still played the game either offline or online? I still play and finally found all the gargoyles yesterday.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I don't personally but have heard some people here have been replaying it recently.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
I just played through the whole game last week. I still have some achievements left in the colosseum.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I replayed the game back in September. Racked up some leftover achievements, just left with a couple online co-op ones for now. Also played through Fable TLC beforehand. Tried with Fable III but I think I was all Fable'd out by the time I got there.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I'd say Fable III doesn't add to your Fable-o-meter so you can play regardless of its level.
Which at the same time speaks against it so you'd be out of luck anyway.

Tex353

Heavy Modder
Reaction score
I only play Fable TLC anymore, haha

bluetain

Reaction score
I play through fable 2, at least once a year, classic game, lionheads one true masterpiece. If you get the dlc for fable 2, it's even better, as is fable 3, the dlc content really adds to the game, however jasper constantly trying to sell you game content becomes boring quick, and makes the game feel a little tacky at times.....
Yes jasper I am aware new items are for sale.. Thank you. Zzzzzzzzz. I downloaded most of the dlc content for fable anniversary because I wanted a different experience to the lost chapters, in a way it was nice to use different weapons, outfits etc, but I can't help but feel that this content should have been included in the game period. It would have been a nice reward for fans of the original game..
.. However back on topic, yep I still play and enjoy fable 2 ;)

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
h im going to start playing fable 2 and then 3 im going to trade in my ps3 to get xbox 360

sewcial

Reaction score
Was just curious if anyone here still played the game either offline or online? I still play and finally found all the gargoyles yesterday.
I just started replaying Fable II. I changed my live xbox profile and discovered that I had no achievements for II on my current profile. So...am playing it again after a few years off Assasins Creed. It is quite an adjustment to come back to Fable. Do the help articles still exist?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I just started replaying Fable II. I changed my live xbox profile and discovered that I had no achievements for II on my current profile. So...am playing it again after a few years off Assasins Creed. It is quite an adjustment to come back to Fable. Do the help articles still exist?

There will be plenty of threads around here that im sure can answer any questions you may have.

Kip

Reaction score
Every few years I will play through it. This may be one of my most favorite games of all time.

CannabisSiege

Reaction score
I still play Fable 2 and Fable 3 frequently to try to connect with other fable fans online who are trying to relive the story's greatness over and over again, like myself.

Add me, I'm always down to play.

CannabisSiege

Saccadon

Reaction score
I've been feeling really nostalgic for Fable II these past weeks, for whatever reason. I finally hooked my Xbox 360 back up today and have been continuing on an old save. Still has that feeling I loved so much...