• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone still playing? Looking for friends

TcnSam

Reaction score
I still do, just goofing around on it

ArchangelCas

Reaction score
I still play pretty often just grinding rare items and achievements if anyone needs help lmk!

gamertag is

ArchangelCas777

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Nice to hear people are still playing it and finding others to play with.

ArchangelCas

Reaction score
Agreed! i hope fable continues to thrive and have a loyal fan base! Do you still play any of the series?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Agreed! i hope fable continues to thrive and have a loyal fan base! Do you still play any of the series?

I havent played any in some time but I owned them on console and havent touched any of my consoles in months. We are still here however and awaiting news on Fable IV.

Echo0614

Reaction score
Hey. I can help you with the achievements or you could help me with a few as well.
My GT is Echo#8568

dejjen

Reaction score
Need some help. Game glitched on the game quest. Can’t get into the tower. Several people said if you co-op it it’ll work. I sent friend requests to several of y’all. If someone could help me out I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

Synnie64

Reaction score
HI all cool to have found this forum , I have had the Fable2 for sometime now after purchasing a used xbox3 console with games , first time I have decided to get into it and keep playing have started a couple of times and then havent played in a while so this time have started a new game (as well I keep forgetting the controls) , I have never been able to open the chest in right in the begining in the cave in middle of lake just before you use the cullis gate to exit, it has a helmet and better sword, it tells me to go to fable.com but I have still never been able to find it can any one help me out? thanks in advance

Subz

Reaction score
Still playing all the Fable games - back on F3 on twitch, anyone wanna help or play - I'm Subrealz ... if not, wish all my fellow fable gamers heroically epic luck in Albion

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
HI all cool to have found this forum , I have had the Fable2 for sometime now after purchasing a used xbox3 console with games , first time I have decided to get into it and keep playing have started a couple of times and then havent played in a while so this time have started a new game (as well I keep forgetting the controls) , I have never been able to open the chest in right in the begining in the cave in middle of lake just before you use the cullis gate to exit, it has a helmet and better sword, it tells me to go to fable.com but I have still never been able to find it can any one help me out? thanks in advance

That chest hasn’t been active for years since the website shutdown unfortunately and no way to open it these days.

De_la_Krua

Reaction score
Name
Leo
Wold love some company. Just started playing again so I wouldn't mind someone to get achievements and casual fun.

bbieniak

Reaction score
I’m still playing. Gamertag is cloolessjok3r . Can help with achievements and also looking to trade for swinging sword if you have one or not?