• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

arena $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheBeast

arena $$$$

ok well i read this some were..... it might have been here so if it was i am srry for reposting it. but befor you get to the last level in the arena you sould exit into the waiting area (you will get the money you have made so far) and then save and quit. when you load the game again you will have all the money from the arena still but you when you renter the arena you will have to start over and you will still also make money.:D

NOTE: i have not tried this yet but only read it. but it sounds like it will work because of the world save and hero save.o_O

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: arena $$$$

Thread moved to more appropriate section*

U

Ulicus

Well, of course it works... make backup saves if you want to do it though, especially if you're playing through TLC.

Honestly though, if you want to make $$$$, or rather GpGpGpGp, then it's easier and less time consuming to just sell off your legendary weapons when you get to Snowspire. I'm so glad TLC gave me the chance to sell them, since I only ever use the most powerful one i have.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Or you could do the Oakvale House thing with the trophies and keep your weapons. Its can be tedious but racks up a fair wee bit of cash.

:D

U

Ulicus

Can be tedious? It's horrendously boring.

Easier just to sell a bunch of weapons that never see the light of day, but I guess it's all about preferences.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Ulicus said:

Easier just to sell a bunch of weapons that never see the light of day, but I guess it's all about preferences.

That it is my friend, I like to reap the benefits of having an arsenal worthy of a hero and also having stacks of cash. Having my cake and eating it I believe is the term lol...

C

Crazyarms

:( Not fair. I dont have any legendary weapons yet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ulicus said:

Yeah definatley the best way to make abit of cash.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
:( Not fair. I dont have any legendary weapons yet.

You dont? Why not? I seen you around here and you seemed like a well seasoned pro at Fable...

o_O

C

Crazyarms

Thats because my best friend is Kato, and he knows more about Fable than...then...idk, but he knows a crap load.

I beat jack the first time like 4 times, but i keep pushing Y. I get so damn bored that i forget what happens when i see Y. Thats the farthest ive been, and i didnt pick up any leg. weapons along the way.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Thats because my best friend is Kato, and he knows more about Fable than...then...idk, but he knows a crap load.

I beat jack the first time like 4 times, but i keep pushing Y. I get so damn bored that i forget what happens when i see Y. Thats the farthest ive been, and i didnt pick up any leg. weapons along the way.

Aw thats gotta suck. I know what you mean about pressing Y to skip the credit roll. Personally when it comes up and I wanna play on I just leave the room and go do something else because I know I couldnt resist the temptation to skip the credits lol...

C

Crazyarms

Yeah, but what i go on and do is play computer, and thats right next to the TV, so....that did make much sense did it. I should have just turned the damn TV off. Damn am i stupid! (at times)

Status
Not open for further replies.