• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Augmentations

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Talvar

Augmentations

I need help finding good Augmentation, do any of you know the location of a few cool Augmentations

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Augmentations

Statue in Bowerstone South

The statue in the middle of the pathways just outside the guild and Bowerstone is the key when it comes to both the cellar doors and the chest in Greatwood that only appears a little after noon. You must wait until the statue points to Bowerstone in order to get into the cellar in the back of the inn, and only when the statue points to Greatwood will the chest appear. The cellar contains a leather chest piece, and the Greatwood chest contains an Augmentation.

Knothole Glade

After the "break the siege" mission in Knothole Glade, before you leave town there will be little to no guards as well as NPCs. You can go to an armory or tattoo shop and steal everything from it without anyone seeing you. This includes one or two augmentations in the armory.

Silver Augmentation from White Balverine Mission also theres afew quick ones for you :)

T

Talvar

Ill just buy them from hook coast, i just realised he has so many

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Talvar said:
Ill just buy them from hook coast, i just realised he has so many

Up to you ;)

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Here are some locations which I hope will help you
FABLE ORIGINAL LOCATIONS

experienceaugmentation.jpg

Experience Augmentation
- Hook Coast: purchased from merchant

flameaugmentation.jpg

Flame Augmentation
- Darkwood Camp: purchased from merchant- Hobbe Cave (Main Chamber): found in chest- Twinblade's Camp: purchased from merchant- Witchwood Lake: found in chest

healthaugmentation.jpg

Heath Augmentation
- Bowerstone North: purchased from merchant- Witchwood Stones: found in silver chest inside Demon Door

lightningaugmentation.jpg

Lightning Augmentation
- Cliffside Path: found in chest- Darkwood Weir: found in chest- Hook Coast: purchased from merchant

manaaugmentation.jpg

Mana Augmentation
- Headsman's Hill (Cave): found in silver chest- Hook Coast: purchased from merchant

piercingaugmentation.jpg

Piercing Augmentation
- Hook Coast: purchased from merchant- Knothole Glade: purchased from merchant- Oakvale: purchased from merchant

sharpeningaugmentation.jpg

Sharpening Augmentation
- Cliffside Path: found in chest- Grey House: found in silver chest- Hook Coast: purchased from merchant- Knothole Glade: purchased from merchant

silveraugmentation.jpg

Silver Augmentation
- Hook Coast: purchased from merchant- Knothole Glade: given to you by White Balverine's former wife- Knothole Glade: purchased from merchant- Old Graveyard Path: found in chest

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Great way of listing them +rep!

K

Kalindor

yes nice list but I hardly use Augmentations since I only use the Legendary weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.