• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Autosave problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sephrik

Autosave problem...

I'm on the hobbe quest, where you have to save the kid. I used the hero save to get 20 silver keys from the ring of flowers, but now when I load the save file up, it says the autosave has been damaged, and when I use my other save, it gets to saving(autosave) and just stops like halfway through. Is there a way to fix this or what? I've played through the game before, but I've never had anything like this happen before. If it helps, I'm playing the PC version.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Autosave problem...

This has happened before, even to me. You have to restart your game, and delete all your saves. There's no salvaging them.
See here: WARNING do not use hero save

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Wow didnt think that would happen on PC version.... guess i was wrong.....

Have to make backups next time in seperate folder.

O

olemn97

i thought this thread was like a year old or sumthin cuz i found it on google :/

H

Hexadecimal

olemn97;46087 said:
i thought this thread was like a year old or sumthin cuz i found it on google :/

... well... it wasn't...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

the date says 01-04-2007, 08:18 PM.
It's not old. What does finding it on google have to do with being old?

O

olemn97

yea i just noticed that and i google crud a lot and on a lot of forums for other games i end up asking a question and it never gets answered...ooh scary..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

olemn97;46095 said:
yea i just noticed that and i google crud a lot and on a lot of forums for other games i end up asking a question and it never gets answered...ooh scary..

Well most questions you ask here will be answered quite fast i can assure you of that ^_^

O

olemn97

well i know that my files are completely screwed and all but when i try to even get to the start menu i cant skip the intro and all that stuff and once it gets past the cinematics it just restarts the whole intro thing again. is that problem connected with the herosave thing or sumthin?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

olemn97;46128 said:
well i know that my files are completely screwed and all but when i try to even get to the start menu i cant skip the intro and all that stuff and once it gets past the cinematics it just restarts the whole intro thing again. is that problem connected with the herosave thing or sumthin?

Only way to find out is to delete all your corrupted save files and try and start afresh.

O

olemn97

k thx

umm no thats not it i deleted the files but it still keeps restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.