• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Baby Drakan incoming

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well she still wants 2 babies so still a chance for Max yet. ;)

See if she still says the same after the birth (shes forgotten what Jacks birth was like it was so long ago) or when shes a bit larger. :lol:
Better be careful though, before you know it you'll end up like Steve & Sharon and have your own personal baby factory.
First post here in a while. You'll be an awesome father, no doubt.
Hah, and hopefully not your last. Welcome back man, it's good to see you again.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Good to see you both, too! I promise not to be such an obnoxious asshat this time around.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well the nursery is almost finished & I might finally have finished the DIY of the whole house in next few weeks. Seem to have been painting and building for months now & what started out with one room seems to have spread to every room.

Good to see you both, too! I promise not to be such an obnoxious asshat this time around.

Have to let us know what you have been up to since we heard from you last.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Need to get some Gamer onesies :D

im_a_gamer_like_my_father_before_me_baby_shirt-reb52710bc72d4585b8f41c153f432df4_f0c6y_512.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Im sure I can sneak some gamer clothing in there somewhere. :lol:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but whenever Scott and I pop out a kid, I'm using every opportunity available to dress them like this.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Have to let us know what you have been up to since we heard from you last.
A lot! I moved to Sheffield recently to live with my fiancé (I also got engaged, obviously). I got some reasonable success with my music, having signed to several labels worldwide now distributing my new album. Other than that, work work work.

The idea of becoming a parent sounds far more exciting than any of that, though! Sadly it's something I'll never experience despite wanting to, but I'd probably be a horrible parent anyway. ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
A lot! I moved to Sheffield recently to live with my fiancé (I also got engaged, obviously). I got some reasonable success with my music, having signed to several labels worldwide now distributing my new album. Other than that, work work work.

The idea of becoming a parent sounds far more exciting than any of that, though! Sadly it's something I'll never experience despite wanting to, but I'd probably be a horrible parent anyway. ;)

Sounds like you have had a pretty eventful time to me and glad things have been going well. ^_^

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Good to see you again Noctus. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Where has the time gone...? Well we now only have around 6 weeks left until she is here (assuming shes on time of course). So my gaming time will soon be cut but I shall still be around the forums so most of you probably wont even notice (easy to browse on my phone).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well the day has finally came and after 3 trips to hospital between 11pm last night and 7am this morning my daughter arrived safe and sound at 8.50am today. She wasnt as big as we had been told by the estimates (6lb 14) and we have named her Ava.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Aww she's gorgeous Andy! Congratulations to the both of you! <3

Also: I love the name Ava. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Can you tell I love babies? :steve:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
1st official Father's Day and she's growing up fast, nearly 5 months old already, where does the time go?

image.jpg