• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bandit Coast Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

loridebartoni

Reaction score
Bandit Coast Glitch

Playing for the second time like for real (started other games but like pfff screwed up)

Ok, I'm currently at the bandit coast (where there's a branch by the road and one leads to a door with a gargoyle and a treasure chest) and at the end of this road, there's that huge wood door that Hammer supposedly breaks with her... well... hammer. (according to wikifable xD I don't really remembered this part but whatever)

): so, I got to the door and Hammer walked behind me and said, "should we keep going?" or something like that, my hero with his awesome ability to speak answered of course.

Hammer said that phrase like 5 times and then walked to the door, then INTO the door, and floated like twice and then puff, she was at the other side, the bandits saying blah blah and she was like blah blah...

and I stayed at the other side of the door ._.U... and can't go through but I can send my death little hoobes to the other side xD to help her, but other than that... agh

do I have to restart mission?? can I even?? what do I do?? ): I wanna get to westcliff! again! u_u for there to be prostitutes in the future... again!! )':

I hate Hammer =_=U

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Bandit Coast Glitch

You'll have to start the quest over. If that doesn't work, you'll have to start the game over.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Re: Bandit Coast Glitch

loridebartoni;354152 said:
Playing for the second time like for real (started other games but like pfff screwed up)

Ok, I'm currently at the bandit coast (where there's a branch by the road and one leads to a door with a gargoyle and a treasure chest) and at the end of this road, there's that huge wood door that Hammer supposedly breaks with her... well... hammer. (according to wikifable xD I don't really remembered this part but whatever)

): so, I got to the door and Hammer walked behind me and said, "should we keep going?" or something like that, my hero with his awesome ability to speak answered of course.

Hammer said that phrase like 5 times and then walked to the door, then INTO the door, and floated like twice and then puff, she was at the other side, the bandits saying blah blah and she was like blah blah...

and I stayed at the other side of the door ._.U... and can't go through but I can send my death little hoobes to the other side xD to help her, but other than that... agh

do I have to restart mission?? can I even?? what do I do?? ): I wanna get to westcliff! again! u_u for there to be prostitutes in the future... again!! )':

I hate Hammer =_=U

Basically, you need to start the mission again... Just try to use that fast walking feature in your Quest/Sales menu and go to any random place (doesn't matter)... The game will tell you that you can't leave Hammer at Bandit Coast and will give you an option to either Cancel or Reload... Choose Reload and the mission will restart...

This glitch happens once in a while, but it should be fine on your second try

Status
Not open for further replies.