• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

barley any people

Status
Not open for further replies.

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score
so i just beat fable 3 i havnt had much time to play it but ive been trying to buy stuff from shops and almost ALL of them are vacant. im sure this is because of choices ive made preparing the kingdom for the crawler but my question is will the peoplecome back?

Crinch

The Bard.
Reaction score
Huge spoiler alert, might want to mention that in your title.

And yes they do come back after a few hours, just do some jobs, buy some houses, donate gold to the treasury etc.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Huge spoiler alert, might want to mention that in your title.

And yes they do come back after a few hours, just do some jobs, buy some houses, donate gold to the treasury etc.

He also might want to lay of the beer...

Crinch

The Bard.
Reaction score
And another spoiler breaks the wall, great job guys!

Archmenel

Reaction score
**POTENTIAL SPOILER**

Mine stopped after the conclusion and all. Up to that point, however, Bowerstone and Aurora (and others that don't come to me at the moment) were slick with vomit.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I had this issue too.

I noticed that if you continue to donate money to the treasury after the final battle people will return more quickly.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Speaking of that when do the citizens ever stop vomiting after you give them unlimited beer law?

I don't know, I don't have the game yet. I was merely making a joke about the fact that the title says "barley" instead of "barely"

Status
Not open for further replies.