• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Beat evil missions while still being good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoe

Reaction score
I want to do the last few missions but they're all evil and I've spent the whole game being as good as possible, getting as many friends as I can, etc. and don't want to have all the villagers suddenly start whining about me being a murderer now. Is there any way to kill the people in the missions without doing it myself? For Peace, Love and Homicide I tried leading hollow men to Rhys but they wouldn't enter the town, I can't take his hand to lead him to them...

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
I don't know, but maybe a CO-OP partner could do it? I haven't tried it.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
easy just do it and lower rents in town. They'll love you.

Faedil

Reaction score
there is no reason not to complete the evil quests, even on a good character. the minor morality hit you take can be fixed by lowering rent for a few cycles. however, villagers may call you "murderer"

shane states

Reaction score
well you have to do the evil ones to get into the Sanctum to get one of the legendary weapons....

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
your morality will not be affected much, just as Faedil mentioned just lower the rent in that area and donate money to castle treasury will put you right back in the lime light.they will call you murderer for just a little while.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Fable morality is like politics: be as much of an heartless bastard as you like, you can make it up by kissing a few proverbial babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.