• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ben, Page, Sabine, Calin and Reaver

Do you think we will see our friends again?

• Total voters

Fable Detective

Reaction score
Spoilers alert!

So by now we have all played Fable 3 and are eagerly awaiting the forth installment of the series,
But what I want to know is what happened to all of out friends and generals at the end of the game?
Will we ever see them again? Or perhaps this must remain Mystery...

Thanks

- Josh.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
I'd like to see closure on Garth and Hammer, but I think that's wishful thinking. I didn't really connect so much with the characters in 3.
Except Swiftie, he was cool.

kedalton

Reaction score
Fable 2 left SUCH a wide door open that it would have been impossible for Fable 3 to cover all of it. I wish though Fable 3 had more DLC available to clear up the Fable 2 Storylines... i would have much rather had that then suffer through not buying Fable:The Journey

Badboy12345678

Reaction score
To be honest, I loved Sabine and his giant friend, Borzo I think, and their funny accent. But for the story, I'd like to see Reaver. But I will miss good old Walter. And in my opinion, I have seen enough of Aurora.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
To be honest, I loved Sabine and his giant friend, Borzo I think, and their funny accent. But for the story, I'd like to see Reaver. But I will miss good old Walter. And in my opinion, I have seen enough of Aurora.
Borzo? It's Boulder

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I'd like to see closure on Garth and Hammer, but I think that's wishful thinking. I didn't really connect so much with the characters in 3.
Except Swifitie, he was cool.

I thought Garth was killed by Reaver? It was stated in one of Reaver's books in Fable 3 that when he followed Garth to Samarkand, he cause some havoc, and Garth got killed. Hammer went up north to find a clan of fighting monks, and was not heard of since.

I'd love to see Ben and Sabine again. They were awesome.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I thought Garth was killed by Reaver? It was stated in one of Reaver's books in Fable 3 that when he followed Garth to Samarkand, he cause some havoc, and Garth got killed. Hammer went up north to find a clan of fighting monks, and was not heard of since.

I'd love to see Ben and Sabine again. They were awesome.

It was implied he was killed but there's a weapon that you can obtain that mentions Garth had created by infusion will powers to it which can arguably mean hes alive.

I hope to see Ben, Logan and Reaver again. I would have hoped to see Walter but that would be problematic since hes dead. Unless there's a zombie Walter in which case, forget it.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
It was implied he was killed but there's a weapon that you can obtain that mentions Garth had created by infusion will powers to it which can arguably mean hes alive..

We have proof that he is alive, actually.

SPOILER
In the latest Fable novel (The Edge of the World), The Hero of Brightwall finds Garth on his travels through Samarkand. Garth says that Reaver did try to kill him but failed. Which means Reaver lied in his book.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
[quote="Daniel Ray, post: 508719, member: 600"

SPOILER
In the latest Fable novel (The Edge of the World), The Hero of Brightwall finds Garth on his travels through Samarkand. Garth says that Reaver did try to kill him but failed. Which means Reaver lied in his book.[/quote]
i cant find it anywhere

This is my Albion

Reaction score
[quote="Daniel Ray, post: 508719, member: 600"

SPOILER
In the latest Fable novel (The Edge of the World), The Hero of Brightwall finds Garth on his travels through Samarkand. Garth says that Reaver did try to kill him but failed. Which means Reaver lied in his book.
i cant find it anywhere[/quote]

So i had the right idea but with the wrong facts haha. I don't really keep up with the novels. But im glad to hear that he isn't dead :p

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I actually didn't mind the gloves. They looked cool but it didn't seem fitting for a "hero"
Yeah.. I thought it made your Hero in Fable III seem like a cheap copy of the Old Heroes. Hell, even your parent didn't need gloves!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Maybe dear mother (or father) was a true hero :O

You know... sometimes I keep thinking... If Logan tried magic, could he conjure some without the gloves? He IS the firstborn of the real Hero.

But then, Theresa said Logan was no Hero.

But then, Theresa is over 9000 years old and might be too old for much.

But then, Theresa has the Spire to help her see all time and space.

But then, I'm just rambling now.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
You know... sometimes I keep thinking... If Logan tried magic, could he conjure some without the gloves? He IS the firstborn of the real Hero.

But then, Theresa said Logan was no Hero.

But then, Theresa is over 9000 years old and might be too old for much.

But then, Theresa has the Spire to help her see all time and space.

But then, I'm just rambling now.

I like that you're suggesting theresa's getting too old for this stuff.

In my fanfic, I've kinda theorized why Logan isn't a hero. Its a silly reason, but a reason nonetheless :B

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I like that you're suggesting theresa's getting too old for this stuff.

In my fanfic, I've kinda theorized why Logan isn't a hero. Its a silly reason, but a reason nonetheless :B

Can't wait for the fanfic! :D