• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best augments?

• Thread starter ruler_of_albion
  • Start date
R

ruler_of_albion

best augments?

what is the best combination of 4 augmentations? i want a powerfull set too

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score
Re: best augments?

Now, I'm not an experienced player as I just got the game a few weeks ago but I would say the piercing or sharpening augmentation is one of the best. I read that Mana, health, and experience augmentations are one of your best options also.

Sharp - inflicts more damage
Piercing - cuts down effects of Armor
Mana - restores your Mana
Health - restores your health
Experience - gives you more experience

Experience is useless if your character is maxed out and Mana is useless unless you actually use it. If you use the Physical Shielding with the Mana augmentation then you will hardly ever receive damage which would leave the Health augmentation useless. It's really a matter of how you play the game.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

The three expensive ones - Mana, Health and Exp are quite useless as you recieve them in endgame and then they aren´t really needed. Maybe Health is best, beacause Mana regenerates itself and well, theres alot of Exp anyway.

I`d say Sharpening is best and Piercing is good too.

R

ruler_of_albion

i ask cause of my frying pan lmao but i got 2 slots with sharpening and im thinking about 1 peircing and an exp, tho i ussually train on the cliffside path with aeons. i just wanna have this good cause on my first account i dug it up without clue 3 and its pretty boring to hit ppl without an effect haha

H

Hermaeus Mora

in a foursome:
Peircing: kill the armor
Sharpening: kill the man
Experience: make it worth it
Health: saved your life

pretty bad poem if you ask me

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Hermaeus Mora;120562 said:
in a foursome:
Peircing: kill the armor
Sharpening: kill the man
Experience: make it worth it
Health: saved your life

pretty bad poem if you ask me

Yea a bit... put in 4 piercing if you wanna own lol

R

ruler_of_albion

aww i got 2 sharpening already. lol doesnt matter i use aeons master greatsword cutlass buetane and solus, when i get it,

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I need to go through arena a few more times and leave with enough for solus.

R

ruler_of_albion

luuuucky... wow a bird... sory as i was saying i have the original fable, so i can only do it once, and i did it without resting and all i get is like 30k.. enough to buy most of albion my ***

C

Crown_Royal7

well....wat i did with mine is 4 mana augments..i cast lighting non stop...go to the one shortcut place...to prison where they never stop coming...its fun im not gonna lie

A

aeonbleu

i would say..

Sharpening aug
Sharpening aug
Mana aug
Health aug

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

1 health 2 mana (im a mage so i whant quick regain without potions) and iether xp or sharpening (fire only makes it look cool and silver is only good against balverines)

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

health and experiance for tlc they are the most expensive and the best

C

Crown_Royal7

yea but he has the frying pan, with only 100 damage and 4 augments, its not worth attacking with it, so hp, mana, and exp ur best bets.......i bother with experiance becuase i no how to get tons anyways, and if i really need it i just mod >.<...hp can b useful but im always on physical shield so yea...i put all mana because ill just range and keep physical shield on, also one of my ways requires tons of mana and with 4 mana augments requires lots lots less.....

get high combat multiplier, like...50, then just cast summon nonstop, till around 20 combat and ull get around 100k mage exp....