• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best of The Best Visuals?

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
I'd like to know what's the heaviest mod I can install to Fable to make it very beautiful and what not. I'm not very big on going anywhere else for Fable content other than here on ProjectEgo. I'm not very big on modding, but I do sometimes install other mods on other games if the installment is simple. I'm not really looking for Skyrim quality gameplay (although that would be cool), I am looking to revisit the game with new visuals.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah for every mod ever made go to FableTLC mod scene. Fable's architecture was very harshe so no amazing mods like Skyrim would have, that being said there was never a graphics mod made really. But Fable Anniversary is coming out soon.

Bloodmoon

Reaction score
I would also like to know this and where can I find a visual mod since fabletlcmod is gone

Roger

Reaction score
I know of a beautiful lighting mod for Fable TLC. Runs my game at like 10 fps but my computer isn't good. I'd recommend having a powerful pc for this! To get this mod go on google and search fable reshade you should see a video called Fable The Lost Chapters Graphics Mod Reshade, click the video download it from the desc and put the files from the zip or rar in your raw fable directory where fable.exe is. Good luck! ;D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I know of a beautiful lighting mod for Fable TLC. Runs my game at like 10 fps but my computer isn't good. I'd recommend having a powerful pc for this! To get this mod go on google and search fable reshade you should see a video called Fable The Lost Chapters Graphics Mod Reshade, click the video download it from the desc and put the files from the zip or rar in your raw fable directory where fable.exe is. Good luck! ;D

You mean this Mod?