• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Black morph problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Has anybody else had a hard time getting the black morph from killing wolves on their sword? I've been trying FOREVER, but I can't get it. My hammer has gotten it numerous times, but my sword hasn't even gotten it once. My sword has the ornate hilt and the bone blade if that makes any difference. Is there some kind of problem here that I'm not aware of, or do I just have the worst luck ever?

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
My hammer seems predisposed to get that morph in each of my saves too, but never on my sword. I feel you bro.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
My sword has gotten it several times, so I know it's possible. Then again, I tend to go on lupine massacres to upgrade my Wolfsbane.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, I literally killed hundreds more wolves to try to get this morph, and as I killed more, it did show up on my hammer more frequently. Still though, I never got it on my sword even once. I'm convinced there's something more to it like a glitch, or maybe they made some kind of programing mistake that doesn't allow you to get the black morph with the combination of morphs that were already on my sword. That honestly seems more plausible than just having bad luck. I've been trying for three days to get this morph, and I've spent multiple hours per day on it (granted I was multitasking while trying to get it, playing my DS, listening to music, etc.). I just went with the steel colored morph from killing mercenaries instead. It looks black enough I suppose.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
if you kill one wolf, you have a chance to get it :) keep trying

Status
Not open for further replies.