• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

:( :( blackmail

A

animandan

Re: :( :( blackmail

Valid;226262 said:
it was becuase i had 2 wives... but they both left me after wards, now im on a murdurous spree going from pure good to pure evil, over 100 murders, BUT NO ONE TAKES MY LITTLE CLAIRE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now i dont really like fable or care to keep playing it cuase whats the point of getting a family and doing all that stuff if your wife divorces u and u lose your kids every ten seconds. I guess it would be better if you got to keep your kids, but youre wife takes them... (well actually child services becuase i shot her in the back for trying to take my kids away from me)

Should have thought about consequences before marrying two people. Even if you didn't know you would be blackmailed, if you loved your family so much, why did you do it?

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

now thats the right thing to do people tell you theyll tell your other wife shoot the other wife, they got nothing now bitch :D

A

Arena

Valid;226262 said:
it was becuase i had 2 wives... but they both left me after wards, now im on a murdurous spree going from pure good to pure evil, over 100 murders, BUT NO ONE TAKES MY LITTLE CLAIRE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now i dont really like fable or care to keep playing it cuase whats the point of getting a family and doing all that stuff if your wife divorces u and u lose your kids every ten seconds. I guess it would be better if you got to keep your kids, but youre wife takes them... (well actually child services becuase i shot her in the back for trying to take my kids away from me)

Hey! My daughters called Claire too!