• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brightwall Academey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
I was recently, looking at it thinking of how cool it is. But then I relized, it reminded me of something. Something that Is most certainly isn't but. The outer front of it, reminds me of the guild from Fable One, just how it is with the stone wall at the start, but I no this most completely a fail, reference as... Also, I ask we're is Brightwall, located like if I was in Fable 2, were would brightwall be there?

Rachierae

Reaction score
It's hard to say. I've tried comparing the world maps between the two games but they are just way to different.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Towards the east of Bowerstone, near the mountains.

I've also entertained the idea of turning Brightwall Academy into a new Hero's Guild kind of thing.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
Towards the east of Bowerstone, near the mountains.

I've also entertained the idea of turning Brightwall Academy into a new Hero's Guild kind of thing.

Yeah, that'd be a fine idea instead, of all the training outside you can go in the hero caverns and what not.

Rudimentree

Reaction score
I always thought it would have been a nice touch if they'd made Brightwall Academy in Garth's old tower. Ah well...

Archmenel

Reaction score
Almost certainly not any place we've ventured before as past Heroes.

I do like the Academy, and the music inside the Reliquary (spelling?). I am left to wonder how it is that the place appears so ancient though if we are to believe that our mother/father built it. I've figured, for my own peace of mind, that the Hero Monarch perhaps helped in building the main section over the decaying innards. But, as with many of my attempts to reconcile inconsistencies in this saga, there is nothing to back my assumption.

Lionhead's writers should get on that...and come up with better ideas than a simpleton such as myself can arrive at.

Reaction score
In my opinion, seeing as how deep it goes, (assuming everybody here has went that far down), it looks cool when u go down into that big room (its the last quest u do for the guy thats u have to take down there), but that room looks cool and u cant go to the very bottom of it, but i see a door at the bottom down there but the stair way is broken. I wonder whats in there, but my point being, its a huge place of learning for any hero thats gets trained, if its turned into a guild though,

bradio12

Reaction score
they should of put where brightwall academy is its all like ruins of the heroes guild who knows maybe they will release sumthing ADD ONS :3

Reaction score
I don't really see why I even bothered re-opening it seeing as most of it's students were massacred leaving the entire place empty because I decided to play the benevolent king. Not much point really, now that I look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.