• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brightwood Demon Door Unheard-Of Dialogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Kagareth

Reaction score
Brightwood Demon Door Unheard-Of Dialogue

hey guys. I looked up how to open the brightwood demon door on this and other sites, but I haven't heard of the dialogue I'm getting!! it's frustrating!!
He doesn't hint at the cheese or cross-dressing at all, so I can't get the stuff he's telling me about because HE DOESN'T TELL ME ABOUT ANYTHING!!!! BLAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!

He says stuff like:

"I'll simply die of embarresment if you see what I've got, so it can't be worth it can it? Find another door!"

"Still here? Please just go away, and don't tell anyone I'm here!"

"You don't understand! I used to be important, if the other doors heard..."

HELP?!?!? PLEEZ!!!!?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Brightwood Demon Door Unheard-Of Dialogue

I had this problem a while back. I felt really stupid when I found the answer online. Just press A right in front of him. Seriously, that's it. :lol:

If that doesn't work, then I guess your problem is different from mine.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I recently had this problem, then some quick research on this forum gave the answer. In fact I almost think that ^^ was the one who inadvertently guided me to the answer.

Which is yes, press a. I even threw in a couple of whacks with my sword for good measure. It's best if you come at him at a tilt so you can see if you have him highlighted. If you see the purple hue then you know you got him. Should work!

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

yeah, this door was very annoying to open. the most trouble i had was when he wanted me to wear a strumpet skirt. i finally found out the strumpet skirt was a tart skirt, and i just wasted 2 hours of my life looking around rookridge for traveling traders who carried a 'strumpet skirt' :getlost:

Status
Not open for further replies.