• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brightwood Tower! I can see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaelan

Reaction score
So, in Silverpines if you follow the main path all the way round the area (from the entrance via Millfields), past the village, dig site, carpenter's home, and keeping following the path to a bunch of rocks blocking the path. There should be a chest directly to your right, and if you need further reference, there should be a sign/lamp post back a few paces on the path.

Now, look towards the rocks blocking the path, and tilt the camera to look over them; standing to the left of the rocks helps because of the elevation, and you can see more of the scenery behind the rocks. You should see down through the trees and beyond the hill a silhouette that looks surprisingly familiar. And since it was my favorite place in Fable 2, yes I know what it looks like even from this distance.

Brightwood Tower!

Fable 3:

View attachment 90

Brightwood Tower Fable 2:

View attachment 89

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Great find ! Liked :D
Maybe it will appear in a future DLC and hopefully we will get a more satisfying crack at Chesty and maybe get a reference to Garth lol :p

Reaction score
i agree, great find, although i dont quit remember the top lookin like it does in the picture

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
I'm so gonna sleep the hell out of the bed in Brightwood Tower!
CHESTY! I'M COMING HOOOOOOOOMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autarch

Reaction score
I'm not sure if that IS Brightwood Tower. The top didn't look like that, did it?

In fact, that kinda looks like Aurora's statue thing. :|

Reaction score
I'm not sure if that IS Brightwood Tower. The top didn't look like that, did it?

In fact, that kinda looks like Aurora's statue thing. :|
Im heading there now so i will let u kno cuz im also sketchy about the top to, read above

Reaction score
Ok,,, *clears throat*, after examining it theraly as close as i can get with a high powered rifle zoomed as far as possible right on it, with it being morning midnight and midday, my findings are, i am 100% shore its not brightwood tower, and yes i said 100%, now as for what it is, i also searched the map for anything with a tower, only 2 things are reavers mansion and sunshine manor, both dont have the pointy thing on top of them, they are just flat at the top, now as for what is could be i dont kno, but when u tilt the camera all the way up, the trees com out of the ground, and as for the road being blocked off, if u notice the blockade is greener than anything else, and u can even tell were it starts and ends, and i have concluded that we may be able to go past this in the future because of the road goes down a way in that direction and i dont kno what that tower is. *takes breath* thank u!

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Looks the same to me from those to pictures. Which would suggest it is brightwood tower. That would make sense, because I'm pretty sure Silverpine IS Brightwood. Its on the opposite side of Millfields to bowerstone market, which fits with F2. Brightwood had Balverines and so does Silverpine.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Great find ! Liked :D
Maybe it will appear in a future DLC and hopefully we will get a more satisfying crack at Chesty and maybe get a reference to Garth lol :p
We have one! Read Reaver on Reaver.

Reaction score
Looks the same to me from those to pictures. Which would suggest it is brightwood tower. That would make sense, because I'm pretty sure Silverpine IS Brightwood. Its on the opposite side of Millfields to bowerstone market, which fits with F2. Brightwood had Balverines and so does Silverpine.
Dude or girl, Its not brightwood tower, the top is not brightwood tower, there is no way, and u could easily see if it really was bright wood tower, when u get high enough with the camera u can see down it a little bit, soooo, my conclusion is, brightwood tower wasnt just a tower, it had like an addon, like a lower level, the top of the tower was like a tower that would be attatched to an oldschool midevil castle, its not the tower, that is the end of it.

Reaction score
Dude or girl, Its not brightwood tower, the top is not brightwood tower, there is no way, and u could easily see if it really was bright wood tower, when u get high enough with the camera u can see down it a little bit, soooo, my conclusion is, brightwood tower wasnt just a tower, it had like an addon, like a lower level, the top of the tower was like a tower that would be attatched to an oldschool midevil castle, its not the tower, that is the end of it.

I beg to differ, The fable 2 pic of the tower is EXACTLY the same as the fable 3 one...... (im not saying your wrong just the evidence seems to be there?)

Glyre

Reaction score
I'd agree with Knight-of-Blades. The two pictures from the OP are definitely of the same structure--obviously the Fable 2 picture IS Brightwood tower, so to me it makes sense that we would also see Brightwood in Fable 3. The fact that only fifty years seperates the two games means that Brightwood would still be around as well, without a doubt in my opinion. Hopefully this means we will see it in the game later on, if not, it's atleast cool that it's there.

Reaction score
well so far they have put the spire and brightwood tower and im sorry if you disagree but they look identical

Autarch

Reaction score
Huh, so they are.

I doubt they'll do anything with it, though. You never know.

Lynne

Reaction score
Great eye! Love to see hints to the second game.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Very interesting, good eye.

I noticed that Silverpines was in the same general region as Brightwood as well. Though, I had assumed that Silverpines must be somewhere in between the dozens of miles separating Bower Lake from Brightwood -given the different feel of the forest and all.

Looking at the map table now. Does it not - the map of Albion - looked...crunched...compared to Fable II? I'm attempting to piece together where everything would be - going from memory of Fable to Fable II maps. It would appear that all those regions we've visited in previous adventures were much closer than they looked before.

Reaction score
Ok so i might be wrong, but while were on the note of location, i noticed while in driftwood lookin at the spire, its about were oakvale from F2 use to be, remember when u get back from the spire and your on the dock, its right by the spire, same as driftwood

Status
Not open for further replies.