• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Burning of King Olaf

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
I just completed the Bards questline and the Burning of King Olaf. Ive waited like 3 days now and everyones still just hanging around. Is it glitched?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Is it glitched?

Yep. I completed that one as well, soon as they were done doing the burning man celebration they stood there for about 60 seconds then moved on to the refreshments section to eat & drink while others went back inside the college.

Pity Bethesda chose to wait till next month to fix the quest glitches, stupid even.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Now I have to revert to a save 10 hours behind.. These damn quest glitches are really getting on my nerves..

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Game of The Year material it is not.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Am I the only person who hasn't had any problems, minor or major?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I cant drop the various musical interments you get after completing the quests for the members of said guild. Is that just me?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I cant drop the various musical interments you get after completing the quests for the members of said guild. Is that just me?

Sounds like a glitch to me, had that with Fallout 3 & New Vegas. Have you tried any workarounds such as storing the items in containers or trading them with companions to hold onto?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
tl;dr
I haven't run into any of those broken quests yet sorry for your pain. I noticed areas won't load or grass sometimes and alot of times the water texture is twice as big and much higher. I'll go to an area and be like, wait did they seriously put in a cube of water and not fix it oh.

Yeah not game of the year material. Bethesda has proven they can take it to the next level, but they just made Oblivion with fixed combat and some sort of gimmicky stuff added.

I felt it is to reminiscent of Oblivion, got old way to quick because it feels like I already experienced half the game.

I hate how every guild is going through a recession. You don't feel like you got much done when you're still sitting in the ragged flaggon, where as in Oblivion it was the most boss questline ever and a kickass thieves den for your troubles. Woulda liked Mercer's house or something.

Also does anyone feel weird like me going from renaissance era Cyrodiil to savage barbarian dark ages?

EDIT: I can't forge daedric arrows! Where are all the deadric arrows?!

You can't have fun if you don't play a Nord because then no matter what you're just considered another redgaurd to anyone. Gots me playing the blues.

And my final irration and most angered aswell as the least important is they didn't fix the decorating! You gotta bang it around to get it right, quicksave and hope it works...

....where's my 20 display cases dammit I wanna show off every trinket and fill barrels with hundreds of rubies.....

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Sounds like a glitch to me, had that with Fallout 3 & New Vegas. Have you tried any workarounds such as storing the items in containers or trading them with companions to hold onto?
i have tried to put them in a contanier, but i have not tried to give them to some one. I'll give it a shot thanks

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Skyrim buggin' out again?
FUSRODERP-1.jpg

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Also does anyone feel weird like me going from renaissance era Cyrodiil to savage barbarian dark ages?

That's the point. Cyrodiil is supposed to be the civilized heart of The Empire, whilst Skyrim is the savage northern frontier.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
That's the point. Cyrodiil is supposed to be the civilized heart of The Empire, whilst Skyrim is the savage northern frontier.
I know but I still feel weird.

Cain

Reaction score

I wouuldn't say the Nords are savages. They just like to stick to the old ways and tradition.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I said that Skyrim is a savage land, not it's people. Nords are awesome.

View attachment 485