• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BUUUUUUGS!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
So, I picked Anniversary up while I was out running errands with my sister and I'm letting her play first.

For some reason, every time she's in a conversation, the NPCs will run through their little spiel and then just stop. It will say "A next" or whatever, but the A button won't work to advance the conversation. It'll just sit there, nobody moving.

And then after a few seconds it'll move. Not sure if this is what was happening to Kamo1ak with his freezing game or not.

Anyone else seen this? Or any other day one ****ups?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
The FPS just tanks and it is all down hill from there.

Kamo1ak

Reaction score
I haven't had that problem fortunately, but I have noticed other bugs.. It seems like there is white static at the bottom of my screen at all times for some reason.. (Isn't too bad though) The bandit that talks to you after the arena got stuck on a person and couldn't walk up to talk to me, but luckily skipping the scene worked. When you use the guild seal to teleport it sounds like the sound is messed up a bit, same with the spells "Divine fury" and "infernal wrath", as well as a couple other issues (annoying continuous loop of clapping in the arena).. Still having a lot of fun, but the issues are starting to add up... I also don't like they didn't include some of those dlc weapons/armor in the game for free... Come on Lionhead.. What are you doing?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I feel it's a bit buggy, but I haven't played a whole bunch yet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ted has said that the team are looking into issues and looking through the feedback so far to address issues, also mentioned he will raise the obviously popular suggestion of a PC version in the office as they didnt want to do a rushed PC version.

Kamo1ak

Reaction score
Glad they are working on it.. A lot of people are having bugs/glitches it seems. I just don't understand why they didn't hold off on releasing it until it was fixed, I'm hearing of many bugs.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Glad they are working on it.. A lot of people are having bugs/glitches it seems. I just don't understand why they didn't hold off on releasing it until it was fixed, I'm hearing of many bugs.

There are many things that you just cant test before releasing a game and seems some just slipped through.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
I haven't had that problem fortunately, but I have noticed other bugs.. It seems like there is white static at the bottom of my screen at all times for some reason.. (Isn't too bad though) The bandit that talks to you after the arena got stuck on a person and couldn't walk up to talk to me, but luckily skipping the scene worked. When you use the guild seal to teleport it sounds like the sound is messed up a bit, same with the spells "Divine fury" and "infernal wrath", as well as a couple other issues (annoying continuous loop of clapping in the arena).. Still having a lot of fun, but the issues are starting to add up... I also don't like they didn't include some of those dlc weapons/armor in the game for free... Come on Lionhead.. What are you doing?
I just got it today and I'm having the same problem with the static at the bottom of the screen...
Hopefully I will be able to ignore it, but I'm playing two other games, so it might be difficult. :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Report any issues you have been having to Ted Timmins on Twitter or the Lionhead Forums Support section and im sure they will be fixed in time (unable to link at moment as im at work).

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I changed my mind, it freezes CONSTANTLY...:w00t: