• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Calvin Ball

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score

Rule 120: Must post worst uncommon fear you have.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Fear of the dark.

Sorry, but that is actually probably my worst fear.

Rule 121: Must write their rule in ye olde mediavyl style.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rule 122: O ye who is blessed with posting hereafter, provide beer for everyone in our humble thread.
If it be "Light" beer, a curse on both your houses.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Rule 123: Define the term "Razmataz".

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
Razmataz-a childrens learning show with pupperts that teach you math.

a bit off topic, but remember that fockhead raiden with hs crayon thing.

but anyways. rule 124: make a signature thing for me that depicts what i do

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
ReRe, Y U NO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY? Y U KILL THREAD?
Rule 126: be glad that i did not let this thread die, but instead revived it

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
*Is glad*

Rule 127: Must explain why I want to kick someone in the balls right now.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
ummm. MAYBE BECAUSE RULE 125 SUCKED ASS!!! I RECORDED A DAMN RULE, AND THERE IS NO WAY TO PLACE MP3S ON THIS SITE
Rule 128: tell me what 2 to the sixty-fourth power is

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
The answer, lifted straight from Google, is...

1.84467441 × 1019

Rule 129: Must listen to Nyan Cat for at least 2000 seconds and print screen it to prove it, with Projectego open on a tab to prove it's not a picture lifted from Google (major hypocrism right here).

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
You must be registered to view image attachments
Rule 130 for Hobbe: watch meat spin for one hour
rule 130 for everyone else: explain to me the dewey decimal system

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
The DDC attempts to organize all knowledge into ten main classes. The ten main classes are each further subdivided into ten divisions, and each division into ten sections, giving ten main classes, 100 divisions and 1000 sections. DDC's advantage in using decimals for its categories allows it to be both purely numerical and infinitely hierarchical. It also uses some aspects of a faceted classification scheme, combining elements from different parts of the structure to construct a number representing the subject content (often combining two subject elements with linking numbers and geographical and temporal elements) and form of an item rather than drawing upon a list containing each class and its meaning.
Except for general works and fiction, works are classified principally by subject, with extensions for subject relationships, place, time or type of material, producing classification numbers of at least three digits but otherwise of indeterminate length with a decimal point before the fourth digit, where present (for example, 330 for economics + .9 for geographic treatment + .04 for Europe = 330.94 European economy; 973 for United States + .05 form division for periodicals = 973.05 periodicals concerning the United States generally).
Books are placed on the shelf in increasing numerical order of the decimal number, for example, 050, 220, 330, 330.973, 331. When two books have the same classification number the second line of the call number (usually the first letter or letters of the author's last name, the title if there is no identifiable author) is placed in alphabetical order.
The DDC has a number for all books, including fiction: American fiction is classified in 813. Most libraries create a separate fiction section to allow shelving in a more generalized fashion than Dewey provides for, or to avoid the space that would be taken up in the 800s, or simply to allow readers to find preferred authors by alphabetical order of surname.
Some parts of the classification offer options to accommodate different kinds of libraries. An important feature of the scheme is the ability to assign multiple class numbers to a bibliographical item and only use one of them for shelving. The added numbers appear in the classified subject catalog (though this is not the usual practice in North America). For the full benefit of the scheme the relative index and the tables that form part of every edition must be understood and consulted when required. The structure of the schedules is such that subjects close to each other in a dictionary catalog are dispersed in the Dewey schedules (for example, architecture of Chicago quite separate from geography of Chicago).
Classes listed

Main article: List of Dewey Decimal classes
The system is made up of seven tables and ten main classes, each of which are divided into ten secondary classes or subcategories, each of which contain ten subdivisions.
The tables are:
  • standard subdivision
  • areas
  • subdivision of individual literatures
  • subdivisions of individual languages
  • racial, ethnic, national groups
  • languages
  • persons
The classes are:
  • 000 – Computer science, information and general works
  • 100 – Philosophy and psychology
  • 200 – Religion
  • 300 – Social sciences
  • 400 – Language
  • 500 – Science (including mathematics)
  • 600 – Technology and applied Science
  • 700 – Arts and recreation
  • 800 – Literature
  • 900 – History, geography, and biography
Administration and publication

While he lived, Melvil Dewey edited each edition himself: he was followed by other editors who had been very much influenced by him. The earlier editions were printed in the peculiar spelling that Dewey had devised: the number of volumes in each edition increased to two, then three and now four.
The Online Computer Library Center of Dublin, Ohio, United States, acquired the trademark and copyrights associated with the DDC when it bought Forest Press in 1988. OCLC maintains the classification system and publishes new editions of the system. The editorial staff responsible for updates is based partly at the Library of Congress and partly at OCLC. Their work is reviewed by the Decimal Classification Editorial Policy Committee (EPC), which is a ten-member international board that meets twice each year. The four-volume unabridged edition is published approximately every seven years, the most recent edition (DDC 22) in mid 2003.[5] The web edition is updated on an ongoing basis, with changes announced each month.[6]
The work of assigning a DDC number to each newly published book is performed by a division of the Library of Congress, whose recommended assignments are either accepted or rejected by the OCLC after review by an advisory board; to date all have been accepted.

Rule 131 (not for hobbe, assume non are to be done by hobbe until he screens his time watching meatspin)
Thou must answer this standalone question, without any consonants: "why?"

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
ee a i ui
Rule 132: tell us all why DeucheBag is such a bad word

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i happen to know this one :D
Douchebag, or 'deuchebag' as you put it is an instrument that was used by female prostitutes at least 100 years ago. it was a little 'bag' that they used to clean their...uh...'stuff'. one day, person A was rather cross and so he transformed it into an insult.
Person A: I'm really, really, very, peeved at the moment.
Person B: Well you should be, because you smell..funny!
Person A: Don't give me that, I'll invent a real insult to tell you off. I mean it!
Person B: At least I can afford prostitutes, unlike some people.
Person A: The only reason you can afford them is because you're a...DOUCHEBAG
Person B: *mindfrick*

Rule 133: must naturally incorporate a word that is a palendrome in their rule.
Example: the word racecar is a palendrome because spelled backwards it is racecar

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
'Ere's a palindrome (spelled with a i)Kayak. Now I won. I did, did I? Whatever, I prefer pie to competetion, anyway. But no lemon, no melon; If it has to be fruit, it must be apple. Bu- OHMIGAWD what was that? Was it a cat, I saw?

I hope that is satisfactory. Oh right, I have to implement one in my rule...
Rule 134: Something you would do with an evil olive.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Show it to your mom, they are a perfect match you see
rule number 135: You must trick a friend into watching pain olympics. and post the reaction to youtube, then at the end, to prove it was you, say this is for projectego calvin ball. sitting next to the person in the video. make sure you can't see the computer screen in the vid though.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Rule 131 (not for hobbe, assume non are to be done by hobbe until he screens his time watching meatspin)

HATE. YOU.

You must be registered to view image attachments

And I'll do the Pain Olympics thing later..... I've had enough shock images for one day :sick:

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
then i guess it's time to do this. Skipping powers activate
Rule 137 for Hobbe (a): There is no 136, so don't bother
Rule 137 for anyone but Hobbe (b): make a projectego family mural with everyone
Rule 137 for JamesButts (c): refill the vending machines with Mountain Dew Supernova