• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Calvin Ball

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Rule 138: Everyone below me must stare at goatse for 2 straight minutes

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rule 139: No one else has to stare at Goatse.
each rule only applies to the post directly below them, so it's kind of a waste but..meh.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Rule 140: Philosophize how much vacuous space would be of equal value to a 10 gram diamond.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rule 140: Philosophize how much vacuous space would be of equal value to a 10 gram diamond.
1x where x is my personal unit of measurement for vacuous space. SCIENCE

Rule 141: Must post what they think would be the greatest invention ever.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
1x where x is my personal unit of measurement for vacuous space. SCIENCE

Rule 141: Must post what they think would be the greatest invention ever.
Something to create a universe with. Well, there's a difference between 'greatest' and 'most useful'. I think the greatest, in terms of scientific development, would be a machine that could control the laws of physics without major consequences for the world we live in. For now, the most useful machine would be something that would cause all people to set aside their personal struggles and put all their effort into progressing to a brighter future. Not mind control. Call it 'Positive Desire Influence'-nator.

Rule 142: Make an imaginary object out of Lego bricks. (in your mind). What is it?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Tits with legs....no 'feelings' to complicate what i want the tits for. course they're legos so it's all blocky and multicolored....

Rule 143: must answer this question: if you were the opposite sex, do you think you would be hawt?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Answer: Of course.

Rule 144: The person below me must listen to Heavy Bieber's song "Baby"

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rule 145: must type 145 in as an alt character and post what comes out :cheez:

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Rule 145: must type 145 in as an alt character and post what comes out :troll:
Rule 146: Parker lewis
Well, since SoR didn't say anything specifice about the results of Alt+154, and his new rule is not really a rule, I will do it.

Alt+154=Ü. Pretty Über.

Rule 146: Rule 147 must be understandable, while using at least ten -of which at least 5 different- alt characters. Some characters may take the place of other symbols, such as § for S (see whut I did thar).

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Well, since SoR didn't say anything specifice about the results of Alt+154, and his new rule is not really a rule, I will do it.

Alt+154=Ü. Pretty Über.

Rule 146: Rule 147 must be understandable, while using at least ten -of which at least 5 different- alt characters. Some characters may take the place of other symbols, such as § for S (see whut I did thar).

it was 145... not 154 :ermm:
Alt 145 = æ

Rule 147: ©ðp♥ + pæ§┼É

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
Laissez-vous stupide Anglais type

Rule 148: tell us all how to add music to this site

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
it was 145... not 154 :ermm:
Alt 145 = æ

Rule 147: ©ðp♥ + pæ§┼É
Ehh... I only see now that I wrote it wrong, and each time I did it with Alt, I type it incorrect. But in my head, each time it was actually 145. Somehow my fingers swapped what I thought I was doing...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
the only way to add music to the site is with the upload a file feature which is not streamable. other than that you have to provide a link yourself to where the song is located. the youtube embed link hasn't been fixed, though it works on devilmaycry.org. my guess is that either steve procrastinated hardcore or there's some sort of glitch with projectego that didn't exist on devilmaycry (their crossover was a million times smoother and was several months later).

Rule 149: Must find and post something significant about the number 149. It can be farfetch'd, such as taking another number that contains 149 or 149 scrambled, but you will look like a sissy if you do.

Laissez-vous stupide Anglais type
don't post if you aren't going to bother following the rule.
so far most of your posts have just been pitiful derailing attempts, ignoring the rule above, or neglecting to post one of your own. if you're only going to try to spoil it for the rest of us, kindly get out.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
the only way to add music to the site is with the upload a file feature which is not streamable. other than that you have to provide a link yourself to where the song is located. the youtube embed link hasn't been fixed, though it works on devilmaycry.org. my guess is that either steve procrastinated hardcore or there's some sort of glitch with projectego that didn't exist on devilmaycry (their crossover was a million times smoother and was several months later).

Rule 149: Must find and post something significant about the number 149. It can be farfetch'd, such as taking another number that contains 149 or 149 scrambled, but you will look like a sissy if you do.

don't post if you aren't going to bother following the rule.
so far most of your posts have just been pitiful derailing attempts, ignoring the rule above, or neglecting to post one of your own. if you're only going to try to spoil it for the rest of us, kindly get out.
Well, he does always talk about 'killing threads'. It was in his sig for a while, as well. So I guess he's, y'know, trying to kill the thread.

Anyway,

149 is a prime number. Srsly. And there's something special about its prime-numeracy as well, but I don't really get it. Just check Wikipedia. But yeah, it's a prime number.

Rule 150: Name all the planets in the solar system in reversed alphabetical order. You get +like if you include all the moons of those planets.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
venus uranus umbriel triton trinculo Thyrone themisto titania titan thelxinoe thellassa thebe tethys taygete sycorax stephano Sponde Sinope setebos saturn sao rosalind rhea puck psamathe proteus prospero Praxidike portia (Pluto???) phobos perdita pastithee paciphae orthose ophelia oberon neso neried neptune naiad Mneme miranda mimas metis mercury megaclite mars margaret makemake mab lysithea luna leda larissa laomedia Kore Kalyke Kallichore kale jupiter juliet Isonoe Iocaste Io Iapetus himala Herse Hermippe helike hegemone haumea Harpalyke halimede ganymede galatea francisco ferdinand europa eurydome Euporie Eukelade euanthe eris erinome encleadus elara earth despina desdamona dione deimos cyllene cupid cressida cordelia charon chaldene ceres carpo carme callisto callirrhoe calliban bianca belinda autonoe ariel arche aoede anake amalthea aitne adrastea

Rule 151: list the periodic table of elements from biggest to smallest

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Because they're Japanese.

Rule 153: Eat pancakes.