• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't get to Westcliff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furnacewhelp

Reaction score
Can't get to Westcliff

I just left the spire, I got word from Barnum about the westcliff development and I also have an assassination contract for a guy in westcliff, but it won't let me go there. After the load screen the game freezes. I can go everywhere else, I can even fast travel to the howling halls, but when I leave through the doors it freezes. I can't get there through fast travel or on foot. Any help?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Can't get to Westcliff

The only thing I can think of is that there might be something wrong with your disc. Try cleaning it. If it's more severe than that, get some scratch removal stuff. I use this stuff called Scratch Out. It really works.

Furnacewhelp

Reaction score

I just got the game last week. I checked the disk, it's clean and no scratches. My brother uses the same disk and it didn't give him any trouble in his game. I would just start a new game, but I don't want to see my 30+ hours of game play go to waste if the problem can be fixed.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Well, it still sounds like something on your disc or Xbox is messed up. That's not a normal problem that people have. I'd recommend starting a new game, but keep the one you're having trouble on in case you find a way to fix it.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

Hmm...the only thing that comes to mind is that the assasination job screwed the game up, and you will have to restart. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.