• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't say I'm really new, but I've never made an introduction.

RustInDirt

Reaction score
Name
Jeffrey
So, I've been on this forum since 2016, and I have made about 3 posts, really haven't been that active on here. For starters, my name is Jeffrey, and I go by RustInDirt on quite a few websites (Fable wiki, FableTLCMod, etc.). But I'm also known as The Fable Historian on YouTube. I archive old content from the Fable series, like trailers, commercials, and plenty of Peter Molyneux interviews and presentations. I've also streamed in the past, but I haven't done that in a while. My streams mostly consist of just Fable streams (who would have guessed that?).

If you haven't seen my YouTube channel, you should check it out. Its full of old Fable footage, and stuff from the game when it was called Project EGO! (shameless self-promotion)

If you want to know more about me, I just play Fable a lot and go to work every one in a while (retail, woo-hoo). I'm a big fan of World of Warcraft (mostly just vanilla). And I really love video game soundtracks (Fable, AoM, Elder Scrolls, etc.).

I've acquired quite a few Xbox 360 games, Original Xbox, and a little selection of physical PC games. Here is a spreadsheet of all the games I have, if you're curious:

Feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers,
Jeff

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Any questions, you say?

That be a dangerous offer on a site like this...just wait til @Ludna sees this.

But I do have one for you: jam first or cream first?

RustInDirt

Reaction score
Name
Jeffrey
Any questions, you say?

But I do have one for you: jam first or cream first?
Not sure what that means.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Nice of you to finally make an introduction after 4 years.

PS My dogs name is Jeff too.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Not sure what that means.
My bad.

When you have a scone, do you put the jam on first or the cream first?

This is very important information.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I came as fast as I could!

Ok... question... question... :unsure:

Got one.

“This sentence is false.” Is it true or is it false?

RustInDirt

Reaction score
Name
Jeffrey
My bad.

When you have a scone, do you put the jam on first or the cream first?

This is very important information.
Hmmm.. is this a UK thing or something?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hmmm.. is this a UK thing or something?
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It's the only debate worth having in the UK.

The answer is also jam first and then cream. Devonshire's opinion doesn't count.

I am also fully aware that this is utterly confusing garbage to anyone who isn't English...

RustInDirt

Reaction score
Name
Jeffrey
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It's the only debate worth having in the UK.

The answer is also jam first and then cream. Devonshire's opinion doesn't count.

I am also fully aware that this is utterly confusing garbage to anyone who isn't English...
Yeah, as an American I'm like "what".

JohnDoe

Reaction score
Hello Jeff. We've corresponded a time or two in years past. I've followed your content on YouTube and Reddit, though sadly I can't remember you on FableTLCMod. Not to say you weren't there! It's just been so long. I forget things. I do remember that you, Baystone and Keshire are more or less the all-knowing librarians of Fable lore.

Speaking of, I have a lore-related question. While we all know the ultimate fate of the prophets in Fable: TLC, and how they ended up there in the first place, what/who exactly were they before all that?

RustInDirt

Reaction score
Name
Jeffrey
Hello Jeff. We've corresponded a time or two in years past. I've followed your content on YouTube and Reddit, though sadly I can't remember you on FableTLCMod. Not to say you weren't there! It's just been so long. I forget things. I do remember that you, Baystone and Keshire are more or less the all-knowing librarians of Fable lore.

Speaking of, I have a lore-related question. While we all know the ultimate fate of the prophets in Fable: TLC, and how they ended up there in the first place, what/who exactly were they before all that?
I wasn't really that active on FableTLCMod (I only joined in 2017), I believe that I posted one mod that didn't work properly haha. As for the prophets, I'm not sure. I'm more of a archivist than a lore-master tbh.

JohnDoe

Reaction score
I wasn't really that active on FableTLCMod (I only joined in 2017), I believe that I posted one mod that didn't work properly haha. As for the prophets, I'm not sure. I'm more of a archivist than a lore-master tbh.
Shame. It's been bugging me for a bit.

Oh well. Good to see you all the same. :)