• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Responds To Sony Fans Outrage

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Capcom Responds To Sony Fans Outrage

The Capcom executive has issued a formal statement in response to the Sony fans petition and threat to boycott all their products unless they returned DMC 4 to a PS3 Exclusive. Funny to see all the Sony fans crying and whining and even setting up some stupid pointless petition and pathetic threats in order for them to change their minds :lol:

I think the executive has got it spot on... his response was as follows:

Christian Svensson said:
We are certainly moved that people are so passionate about our products that they would go to such extremes. At the same time we feel that allowing more people access to our content pleases far more people than it displeases (after all, we're not denying DMC4 to anyone that was already going to get it). It really is the best decision for the company and for consumers.

Whole article is here: Capcom Responds To Fans Rage - GameSpot

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Capcom Responds To Sony Fans Outrage

Nice one, Andy! I'll post about this on Devil May Cry.org and give you full-credit for the find. ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;74896 said:
Nice one, Andy! I'll post about this on Devil May Cry.org and give you full-credit for the find. ;)

I already posted the thread there in Devil May Cry 4 section but if you mean a news post etc then ok feel free ^_^

R

RuneMaster

Did they seriously think the petition would work? If I was Capcom I would have been all like "Fine, you dont want our product, DMC 4 is now for the 360 and PC." That would show the fanboys. But seriously, there are more 360 and pc gammers, Capcom would be stupid to ignore the profit.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;74962 said:
Did they seriously think the petition would work? If I was Capcom I would have been all like "Fine, you dont want our product, DMC 4 is now for the 360 and PC." That would show the fanboys. But seriously, there are more 360 and pc gammers, Capcom would be stupid to ignore the profit.

I think its a great business decision and also its great for 'Gamers' in general.

That would have been funny, the Sony fanboys would be sitting outside the Capcom offices crying into their petition :lol:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Why the **** would they care if they went to other consoles anyway? just to brag about how the DMC 4 is only on ps3.. People can be so stupid :lol:

R

RuneMaster

I swear its getting really annoying. Every PS3 fanboy has done nothing but B**** and moan on every board since the announcemnet. Why dont they just talk about how their version will look better because of the higher graphic capabilities of the PS3 or how it will "play more smoothly" with the PS3 conrols, instead of trying to of making silly little petitions that the executives probably wiped their buts with before giving a response.

Edit:Support Capcom Petition heres a link to a petition to support Capcom's decisicon to make DMC4 multi platformed.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That's awesome lol
To be fair and incase you want to join the PS3 petition to boycott the cross platform DMC4 here's the the link Capcom Petition

R

RuneMaster

Thats cool, Im all about being fai
Albion Knight;75004 said:
That's awesome lol
To be fair and incase you want to join the PS3 petition to boycott the cross platform DMC4 here's the the link Capcom Petition

Thats cool, Im all about being fair:D. Everyone has a right to deceide which they want to support. I, however, have already signed in support of Capcoms decision.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;75004 said:

That sounds so whiny and pathetic it made me laugh so much reading that again, i will take great pleasure in posting some pictures of the Xbox 360 cover when its released to make the Sony Fanboys cry themselves to sleep :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;75008 said:
Thats cool, Im all about being fai

Thats cool, Im all about being fair:D. Everyone has a right to deceide which they want to support. I, however, have already signed in support of Capcoms decision.

I signed the Support Capcom petition as well.

Dark Drakan;75010 said:
That sounds so whiny and pathetic it made me laugh so much reading that again, i will take great pleasure in posting some pictures of the Xbox 360 cover when its released to make the Sony Fanboys cry themselves to sleep :lol:

I know sad that 8400+ are willing to put there names on a petition that basically says "I do here by declare that I'm a whiner" :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;74990 said:
Edit:Support Capcom Petition heres a link to a petition to support Capcom's decisicon to make DMC4 multi platformed.

I have signed to support Capcoms decision also ^_^

R

RuneMaster

Albion Knight;75019 said:
I know sad that 8400+ are willing to put there names on a petition that basically says "I do here by declare that I'm a whiner" :lol:

Some of the signatures I read on that said they were getting it on the 360. . .:lol:.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I just read a few of the comments and at least have are people saying that is was a good idea that capcom did what they did. Another third was spam

This person made the most sense
8664.Nintendofrog
(Doesn't care) I would assume that most of you who are angry with Capcom are most likely PoS3 fans. Therefore, I have made the deduction that if PoS3 fans who are angry don't buy it, it'll do badly on said system, all the while the 360 version is selling well. Thusly, you are digging you're own grave by making it less likely for Capcom to publish on the PoS3, seeing as their games won't sell well on it because you guys won't buy them, and will lead to them dropping the PoS3 support. My two cents.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;75033 said:
I just read a few of the comments and at least have are people saying that is was a good idea that capcom did what they did. Another third was spam

This person made the most sense

Yeah that person did make a lot of sense as it would be a bigger hit on the 360 that way... imagine what they would say if it became an Xbox 360 exclusive because they refused to buy the PS3 version and sales flopped so they stopped producing for the PS3 :lol:

I can hear the whining already...