• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chair holder glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score
Chair holder glitch

chair holder glitch

ok first go to an inn and find some one holding a beer but not sitting when he moves follow him when he grabs the chair and pulls it out a little bit press pause go to save and click on save and quit thin load it and when you load it tell him to follow you thin walk out the inn and he will be holding a chair well he would be before but hell put it down if you dont make him go out of the inn (I think it only works in bower stone if you do it in oak field the chairs turn invisible)

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score
Re: Chair holder glitch

wow, this is pointless, they glitch like that anyways so ths is just retarded, and this shouldnt be in the help section it should be in the discussion section, becuz i dont think anyone asked to know this, and i dont think anyone even cares to know this....and its spelled then, not thin...you fail

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score

thats not very nice you dont have to go berzerker on me

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

i didnt go berzerker, which doesnt even make sense, i think you mean: dont go berzerk on me
...but all the same, i was just simply stating that this is a useless glitch, which happens on its own alot anyways...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Quit flaming people just to give yourself a fat hard on from feeling superior. Some people might be interested in a random glitch from time to time, even if it doesn't do anything useful. And even those who are not interested in this kind of thing would much rather hear about it than hear your horribly unnecessary comments on it and its author. Grow up.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

Necromancer11;343843 said:
Quit flaming people just to give yourself a fat hard on from feeling superior. Some people might be interested in a random glitch from time to time, even if it doesn't do anything useful. And even those who are not interested in this kind of thing would much rather hear about it than hear your horribly unnecessary comments on it and its author. Grow up.

if people are interested in seeing towns people holding chairs, then they really dont needa hear this glitch becuz it happens on it own alot anyways, and i dont get satisfaction from bringing people down, nor was a trying to bring this person down...i was simply stating my opinion

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

(un)Godly Hiroku, what you just stated is called a nonlogical appeal; more specifically, "appeal to get on the bandwagon". You just stated that "you" don't need to hear this glitch because it happens on its own, stating that you're an idiot for wanting to know about this glitch. Personally, I found this a little bit interesting. The regular person who had the same thought as me wouldn't anounce that they enjoyed reading it, with the fear of being insulted by you for not "jumping onto the bandwagon".

Arguments are arguments. Fallacies are to be avoided.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

...the whole reason i commented on this glitch was becuz i found it extremely useless as it happens on its own, meaning there is no want or need for me to know this glitch, so where you got the idea that i actually wanted to know this glitch i have no idea....

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

(un)Godly Hiroku;343975 said:
there is no want or need for me to know this glitch

Then don't bother with this thread in the first place.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

i only bothered with it becuz i was stating my opnion, thats wat people do in threads like this, post their opinion
...and if you didnt wanna hear it then dont read it, dont bother with my opinion, nothing that i said was directed towards you so y the f**k did you butt in? there was no need to...
your just contredicting yourself, by saying i shouldnt have bothered with this thread in the first place, but you bothered with talking to me....fail

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

(un)Godly Hiroku;344031 said:
i only bothered with it becuz i was stating my opnion, thats wat people do in threads like this, post their opinion
...and if you didnt wanna hear it then dont read it, dont bother with my opinion, nothing that i said was directed towards you so y the f**k did you butt in? there was no need to...
your just contredicting yourself, by saying i shouldnt have bothered with this thread in the first place, but you bothered with talking to me....fail

I dont want to be reading any more flame starting comments from you around here. Ive handed you 2 infractions so far and have seen you call 3 people 'retarded' and say they 'fail'. Well if i see anymore comments like this i will be handing out bans. If you dont like a thread then avoid it and dont comment. If you dont like it then dont click the thread in the first place. We dont mind opinions but telling someone their idea is 'retarded' and they 'fail' isnt so much an opinion as a flat out insult & action will be taken if i see this again. Only reason i have taken no action for this comment is that it was made at same time as other 2 and hopefully by now you have learnt that comments like this will NOT be tolerated.

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

cmon peoplez, calm down...hand in hand we can live together, glitch or not its all the same, black or white brown or red, we shouldn't argue with eachover cause its lame

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

nothing that i said was directed towards you so y the f**k did you butt in?

I butted in because you need to stop flaming and disrespecting people around here. People don't like you for it, and you could very well be driving new members away. You need to either straighten yourself out or leave. Otherwise, you will be banned, as Dark Drakan has just warned you about.

There is no contradiction here. I said you shouldn't bother with this thread if you find it and its ideas to be pointless. That has nothing to do with my reasons for confronting you. Try thinking about what you're actually typing before you post it.

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score

awsome so who hates fable 2?

if so i hate you *sniffle* lol

Join the order of the reaper LINK ON MY SIGNATER

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix;344531 said: