• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Changing will lines/tattoos colours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylendel

Reaction score
The colors auto change depending ob your alignment

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Well a lionhead dude at the official forums had said that you would also be able to customize the colours. Wishbo had link still

Tylendel

Reaction score
There are a LOT of things that didn't make it cuz the game was rushed. If Lionhead wants to mark Fable 4 and have ppl buy it, they need a patch AsAP to fix bugs and add promised features

Tylendel

Reaction score
I just Checked and I can't dye them... They just go brighter blure for good, black for neutral, and red for evil

Tylendel

Reaction score
Oh that's right... I haven't gotten that far yet... I'm taking my time with the game.. I just became king after playing 14hrs/day since Tuesday

People complain the game is too short. Yeah if u blow through the main storyline it is. If u do all side quests, raise families, get rich, and hunt down secrets, improve relations with ppl, theres a good 100hrs of gameplay easily

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I wish the guide said something about the colour change pfft

Tylendel

Reaction score
Aye f3 has NO will lines. Your tattoos glow and are a replacement for will lines

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
I have finished the game but have been too lazy to do the aurora dye quest. Tell me, do the new colours glow like the defaults?

Status
Not open for further replies.