• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character Creation? :S

A

Arena

Character Creation? :S

Please don't flame for the stupid question, but is there a character creation system or is it default like Fable 1 and then you just customise with tattoos and the such and your alignment or what happens?

Thank you :)

D

danisalento

Re: Character Creation? :S

Pretty much like Fable 1. Your character Morphs as you play the game e.g. Good, Evil, Noble, Corrup,t etc. Tattoo's and Hairstyles and lots and lots of clothes too.

R

Ranger28

Hatredkopter;215623 said:
I dunno dude that doesn't sound right to me. Im pretty sure there is character customization. How else would you choose to be a chick. And in all the videos all the noses and eyes and eye brows and mouths are different for each hero.

Edit:Here it is dude..
http://www.addictedgamer.net/2008/09/05/fable-2-character-customization/

There is no pre-game character customization, as danisalento said you can customize in-game.

I watched the leak of Fable II on youtube and the guy starts a new game and
a menu comes up with a card of a boy and a girl, then the woman who narrates the story (theresa i'm pretty sure) says "ah but whose story will this be" and then you choose either boy or girl and the game starts. therefore no customisation.

A

Arena

Ah it seems like there must be some kind of customization/creation screen then! That's cool :)

A

Arena

Oo, or not! How do you customize complexion and eyes then like in the screenshot?
Thanks to all

R

Ranger28

It's not a screen of Fable II there is a kitchen in the background. It's a game like sims or the movies

EDIT: I don't think you can directly choose your eye colour and complexion, i thin eyes will go blue as you go good, and black as you go evil just like Fable one, and that complexion will change with alignments; you know good/evil, purity/corruption, kindness/cruelty.

A

Arena

I get it, apparently its from Saints Row 2 (the screen) thank you for your response everyone!

A

Armerad

Ranger28;215626 said:
There is no pre-game character customization, as danisalento said you can customize in-game.

I watched the leak of Fable II on youtube and the guy starts a new game and
a menu comes up with a card of a boy and a girl, then the woman who narrates the story (theresa i'm pretty sure) says "ah but whose story will this be" and then you choose either boy or girl and the game starts. therefore no customisation.
that is actually Saints Row 2, read the comments on it.

R

Ranger28

Armerad;215631 said:
that is actually Saints Row 2, read the comments on it.

I never said it was Fable II

C

chazzyd103

i hope that there is some sort of character creation. cuz im gonna try to be a gun slinging, samurai sword swinging ol dirty bastard of the Wu-Tang clan.. it wouldnt work out quite right if i couldnt be black lol

MasterJh

Reaction score

Well i'm just givin' ma $0.02 here but Lionhead have said previously that the amount of different possible characters goes into the billions so i reckon it could possibly have a character creation thing of some sort.

R

Ranger28

MasterJh;215712 said:
Well i'm just givin' ma $0.02 here but Lionhead have said previously that the amount of different possible characters goes into the billions so i reckon it could possibly have a character creation thing of some sort.

trust me its not, its all ingame, the differences are made through player choice while playing the game.

the video has been taken down due to copyright violation but there was no character creation menu.

D

dudegutarman

look people that isnt fable 2 you cant be black in fable2.
you choose boy or girl thats it. then from there evrthing changes by playing the game. if you dont believe me then play the game and feel ashamed.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I think oyu can change Skin colour (maybe)
hair Colour (Most likely)

X

xSLip

dudegutarman;218115 said:
look people that isnt fable 2 you cant be black in fable2.
you choose boy or girl thats it. then from there evrthing changes by playing the game. if you dont believe me then play the game and feel ashamed.

That is true. 100%

You can be black by being evil >.>

A

Arena

I'm suprised people haven't popped at PM for this politcal incorrectness, I'm glad people haven't tbh.