• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character Portrait Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Kaya

UKDragon1991
Reaction score
Page is dressed as she is during Reaver's quest, so perhaps she's somewhere around Millfields. I'm sorry but I can't quite remember where I got her!
page can be found in the restance i think in a chest or dig spot through like the doors and holes in walls to get to other rooms u should have a run round there and see if u can find it

PearlCyclops

Reaction score
Where in castle garden did you guys find elise/elliot portraits?

MadDogDuffer

Gamer Tag: PuReSkIlLzKiLl
Reaction score
It's possible you can find Elise there, in fact i think i recall the second or time I got it from a dig spot, where it was a i dont know, I have only heard of Ben Finn from the mortar game, but i will check out the graveyard. I'm more concerned with Page, it seems logical that it would be in the revolution headquarters but i searched it top to bottom and nothing, except behind the shooting range, there is a chest behind a set of bars and i havent figured out how to get to it, maybe its beyond that but don't know
what you do go into the rebel headquarters across the wooden bridge there will be a big pile of rubble there is a path at the side of it follow the path it is in the chest i hope it helps you.:D

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
Not sure if this is relevant information, but there are at least two different Reaver portraits available, both prizes in Reaver's Wheel of Misfortune.

Also, provided you have the Understone DLC, you can get the Saker portrait as a prize in the Shooting Range. Not sure what score you need exactly, but I got it at roughly 400-450 points.

KiteBlackrose

Reaction score
It's possible you can find Elise there, in fact i think i recall the second or time I got it from a dig spot, where it was a i dont know, I have only heard of Ben Finn from the mortar game, but i will check out the graveyard. I'm more concerned with Page, it seems logical that it would be in the revolution headquarters but i searched it top to bottom and nothing, except behind the shooting range, there is a chest behind a set of bars and i havent figured out how to get to it, maybe its beyond that but don't know
Actually, I found a Ben Finn Portrait in the Resistance Headquarters... Kind of difficult to explain where though, only that its on the opposite side of all the targets in the...Mess Hall? Next to the kegs were some barrels and crates, destroy those and walk through...

Status
Not open for further replies.