• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check This!

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
Check This!

(Extract from X-box 360 magazine)

"Peter Molyneux, the genius behind Fable, has revealed the three games compatiable with the sequel, currently set to be released in September. Entitled Mage Dice, Keystone and Wizard Tower, players will be able to win gold which can then be transfered to Fable 2 and actually used in-game. What's more, these titles will also be avaible in Albion too so you can, potentially, become an RPG millionaire abd kive out your dreams.........."

that pretty much the goo dpart I found in this issue of the magazine, if someone wants the whole article e-mail me ill gladly write it up and send it to you. :)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Check This!

Nice find! Is this from the Official Xbox 360 Magazine (OXM)? If so, reckon I might have to pick up a copy. ;)

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

I'll need to check dont fink its OXM didnt really take note of name just saw a tiny little writting saying fable 2 =p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Sounds like fun :w00t:

G

Goretex

September is the most intriguing word in the entire thread. LH is killing me with the anticipation.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I hope it's september... Thats what I guessed for the release date comp :D

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

The pc version I read in a article was under consideration for late 2009 becuase PM wanted to nail a single format first also heres the release date for fable 2

GameConnection: Fable 2

S

Swoosh

Game Informer had a little section about this last month too. Though the September release date is entirely new. I'm not sure if I'd believe it, but if it is a guess, it's sure as hell a better guess than most places have made. Nice find.