• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chicken Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

The Hero
Reaction score
for all those who didnt kno.... the chicken suit anyone can get or free. its really easy. go to fable2.com play the game and look up the video on you tube for the combination to enter. its that easy. itll be in your guild cave chest after that. suprised you didnt kno O.O

Bluto83

Reaction score
I need to borrow a chicken suit from anyone, please. I have tried the stupid show and pick the middle crown probably 10 times over the last 2 months and i still havent got it. I have 2 chevos left. The Philanthropist and The Fowl Player.

Justin

Reaction score
The fable2 online website is no longer there. my gt is stumpyd2002 and i will pay 10 million for a chicken suit, or 1 milllion to borrow it for 48hrs so i can get the achievment. Thats all im trying to do. THanks.

LG_stephy

goddess of oddity
Reaction score
actually, I would also highly appreciate a full chicken suit as well... name your price ^.^

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
you can have it for free from me because its cheap to sell such an easy item to get for that much gold

LG_stephy

goddess of oddity
Reaction score
that's great ^.^ may I ask your gamertag?
if you change your mind and want anything for it, I'm seriously willing to compensate you. after all, an item is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

Trisedad

Reaction score
Im looking for the chicken suit as well...will trade murgo statues and 4 million in gold......gamertag is trise13...pleaseplease

VyzieTaur

MEDIC!!
Reaction score
I'm also after the chicken suit. Willing to pay pretty much any amount (within reason). I also have all legendary weapons and all clothing to help with Fable III achievements :)

GT: VyzieTaur

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I'm also after the chicken suit. Willing to pay pretty much any amount (within reason). I also have all legendary weapons and all clothing to help with Fable III achievements :)

GT: VyzieTaur
A chicken suit? Vyzie, you want a chicken suit, you just gotta ask me. I'll be on tomorrow if thats good for ya.

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
I'm willing to by a chicken suit too. :3 I've got plenty of items to trade (couple dolls, gold, weapons, and I have some nice augments) and will help with quest if you need it! o/

Status
Not open for further replies.