• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Choice of underwear!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skorm_Knight

Choice of underwear!!!

They should include this in the next installment of Fable. And they should also include the ability to customize your own underwear with your own insignias. (I'd love and at the same time would hate to see what you guys would create :p )

Of course, the customization shouldn't be just limited to underwear, but all clothing in general.

T

TheBeast

Re: Choice of underwear!!!

Skorm_Knight said:
They should include this in the next installment of Fable. And they should also include the ability to customize your own underwear with your own insignias. (I'd love and at the same time would hate to see what you guys would create :p )

Of course, the customization shouldn't be just limited to underwear, but all clothing in general.

i dunno bout underwear but you sould be able to custimize other stuff. like maybe make your own sword or something

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I agree that you should be able to customise your clothes like change colours, add designs, like thebeast said maybe customise swords etc aswel by adding your choice in blade style or handle style etc.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I could go for a bit of customisation of clothing and items, like the tattoos in Fable TLC. It was pretty fun to screw around with them and see what I could create, all dodgy though.

They should include some kind of clothing design store in the new game, which would make it easy to customise your gear. Something pick a fabric which would have special attributes, pick a colour, a style and then some other options there as well....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
They should include some kind of clothing design store in the new game, which would make it easy to customise your gear. Something pick a fabric which would have special attributes, pick a colour, a style and then some other options there as well....

An interesting idea, i think something like that would work quite well. We need more depth in the customisation anyway, i think most will agree on that.

F

Fuzi0n

Yea to custimazable cloths, but they should keep the union jack underwear :cool:
It shows that theres still a few british game companys out there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
Yea to custimazable cloths, but they should keep the union jack underwear :cool:

:lol: yeah i agree it was a funny touch.

F

Fuzi0n

It makes me proud to be british.
*twinkle in eye as union jack flag waves in background*

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:

I will agree to that- keep that funky red white and blue on his undies w00t!!!

Customisable clothing and creating clothing would definately be cool. Also being able to customise basic aspects of your characters facial features would be nice. Nothing as in depth as the Sims but just some distinguishing marks and stuff like that. Eye colour, nose size, mouth width, lip size and basic things like that.

C

Crazyarms

What i dont get is why he has to have briefs. I mean whats wrong with a good pair of boxers? I like having all that extra room, briefs just make me feel cramped.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
What i dont get is why he has to have briefs. I mean whats wrong with a good pair of boxers? I like having all that extra room, briefs just make me feel cramped.

I agree, briefs make the character look kind of gay :lol:

C

Crazyarms

Yeah tell me about it. The last time i wore briefs was when i was 7!

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
I agree, briefs make the character look kind of gay :lol:

No it wouldn't! Well..it would to you male players but not to us females. :wub: Hell, I'd be satsifyied if I could make my guy run around naked.

F

flea

JBL said:
No it wouldn't! Well..it would to you male players but not to us females. :wub: Hell, I'd be satsifyied if I could make my guy run around naked.
lol im sure u could mod that on pc and those all sound like good ideas but how do u creat a tattoo? rpolly pc version only thing

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JBL said:

Guess thats a fair point to female players.

M

Minky

Skorm_Knight said:

........underwear.........?:noexpression:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Minky said:
........underwear.........?:noexpression:

Never done a quest in just underwear as a 'boast'?

S

Skormsfury

if you dont get to like design your own underwear i think you should be able to buy it like every other type of clothing.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

That's acually not a bad idea Skormsfury.

Status
Not open for further replies.