• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Co op Fail??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubin

Reaction score
I've been trying to play co op with a friend, we both have the same download content, I've finished the game and he's just started. He's only at the Dweller Camp for the first time. Every time we try to co-op the game says we don't have the same content. What is happening, any one know?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Anything here help?

Rubin

Reaction score
Thanks Dark Drakan, but not really, it just says what I've said here, we both have the same content. The only thing I can think of is that he has to do a certain mission fisrt, all the rooms in his sanctuary aren't avalible yet? Would that stop us playing online.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks Dark Drakan, but not really, it just says what I've said here, we both have the same content. The only thing I can think of is that he has to do a certain mission fisrt, all the rooms in his sanctuary aren't avalible yet? Would that stop us playing online.

Possible, worth a shot. Do either of you have any of the Free DLC that the other one doesnt have?

Rubin

Reaction score
I looked through every one of the 36 Fable 3 items avalible, and I had downloaded the 5 * Dog Potion, The free Soldier Suit, The Free Weapons, and the Free Yule Hat. He down loaded them as well when it first said that we had different content so now we both have the same content. it makes no sense unless you can't co-op until the co op room becomes avalible.
Do you Lionhead studios would be able to help?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I looked through every one of the 36 Fable 3 items avalible, and I had downloaded the 5 * Dog Potion, The free Soldier Suit, The Free Weapons, and the Free Yule Hat. He down loaded them as well when it first said that we had different content so now we both have the same content. it makes no sense unless you can't co-op until the co op room becomes avalible.
Do you Lionhead studios would be able to help?

Could try and email them at [email protected] (Contact Us Page), I dont know if any of the Fable staff take a look at the forums here anymore. They havent 'gave us a sign' for some time that they are watching. Or better yet try issue reporting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.