• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Co-op orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

crankstersmt

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who choose the brothel instead of the orphanage, so I can have an orgy for my swinging sword. I sorry if i posted this is the wrong place; this is my first post.

Gamertag: crankstersmt (I would prefer to send you the invite so I can be host)

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Can I talk during it? It's hard for me to enjoy an orgy if I can't talk....

/whispers sweet nothings.
/completely ashamed of myself for this post.

crankstersmt

Reaction score
Can I talk during it? It's hard for me to enjoy an orgy if I can't talk....

/whispers sweet nothings.
/completely ashamed of myself for this post.

Does that mean you can do "it"? And yes I do have a mic.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
an alternative is to make an offline profile and have that character choose the brothel. i went through 7 playthroughs, and it really doesn't take long to get to the "ruling" part of the game. just speed through the main quest line. i believe i got there in less than 5 hours and that is certainly shorter than waiting days on the forums.

crankstersmt

Reaction score
an alternative is to make an offline profile and have that character choose the brothel. i went through 7 playthroughs, and it really doesn't take long to get to the "ruling" part of the game. just speed through the main quest line. i believe i got there in less than 5 hours and that is certainly shorter than waiting days on the forums.

How would I apply this to my main account?

Reaction score
You can either:

1. Do as schala said, make another profile, speed run it and choose a brothel over the orphanage (apply it to your main account by using 2 controllers, logging in your "main" on the 2nd controller"

or.

2. Same as above, but gift the weapon to the "offline profile" have that profile do the work then just gift it back to your main account.

As far as I know when you get weapon upgrades on the actual legendary it stays with it even gifted..at least it has for me so far. I have 2 game saves on my "main account" and 2 on my "offline", one of them being good and one being evil. Depending on the weapon, i'll gift them to the alternate profile and have them level the weapon up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.