• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coach Coop, same as Henchmen?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Coach Coop, same as Henchmen?

I've been thinking about the gameplay, of the Henchmans' roll, and coach coop.
They can't be the same thing. In the coop game, your friends, can come and go as they please, without their own game. Henchmen, are hired for money and experience. They take it back to their own game. Doesn't that mean, they have to have online, for the henchmen? I know online isn't confirmed, but this is driving me nuts. Any thoughts?:unsure:

J

Jester.

Re: Coach Coop, same as Henchmen?

hmmm what im really wondering is how the camera will work if its online i mean a shared camera would be lame when hes sitting at his home...away from me...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;183504 said:
hmmm what im really wondering is how the camera will work if its online i mean a shared camera would be lame when hes sitting at his home...away from me...
The other would appear with you, through a blue fog, and stay with you, till he leaves. Kinda the same as a henchman, I bet. I know it's not confirmed, but couch coop, wouldn't be that much fun, if you have to pay them non stop. I wish they'd just say it.ooo, I'm getting a headache trying to figure all this out.

J

Jester.

no i mean how would they show up on your screen would you have the camera only on your character or a shared camera like on couch co-op

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;183510 said:
no i mean how would they show up on your screen would you have the camera only on your character or a shared camera like on couch co-op
It would probably show ou standing there, and when you push a button, he'd appear right by you, with the blue puff of fog. I saw it somewhere, it was cool.
For the henchman.:unsure:

J

Jester.

NO,
you dont know what i mean i know that from the video
i mean the camera angles!
like how would the camera BE
would it be a shared camera as in the fact you both share the same screen (think GTA San Andreas) or if you had your own separate screen

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;183520 said:
NO,
you dont know what i mean i know that from the video
i mean the camera angles!
like how would the camera BE
would it be a shared camera as in the fact you both share the same screen (think GTA San Andreas) or if you had your own separate screen

I don't think there will be seperate screens. I believe Peter didn't like that idea. So I'm not sure, how it'll look, till we get, more info. Hopefully next Tuesday.

J

Jester.

but thated be sooooooo lame over live
i could understand when your next to each other but when my friend is at his house and im at mine
i want the screen all to myself

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It worked well with Star Wars Legos you just have to co-operate I hope that you don't have to share a screen on live though. Like for some parts you could go to one town and your friend could go to another and you could see them in a Pic in Pic window on the bottome right of your screen.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;183552 said:
It worked well with Star Wars Legos you just have to co-operate I hope that you don't have to share a screen on live though. Like for some parts you could go to one town and your friend could go to another and you could see them in a Pic in Pic window on the bottome right of your screen.
I've never gotten the legos' games. I'm more for seeing the sweet little men, the way they should look. I've never played split screen, except for'Star Fox"
and I kept running into things and crashing. I guess that's why, I wouldn't like it. I get distracted, seeing 2 screens at the same time.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

moonfever;183557 said:
I've never gotten the legos' games. I'm more for seeing the sweet little men, the way they should look. I've never played split screen, except for'Star Fox"
and I kept running into things and crashing. I guess that's why, I wouldn't like it. I get distracted, seeing 2 screens at the same time.
Depending on how it's done it can work ok Viva Piñata: Party Animals is a split screen. There are pluses and minuses to both.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;183565 said:
Depending on how it's done it can work ok Viva Piñata: Party Animals is a split screen. There are pluses and minuses to both.
Never played that. I guess only time will tell. I'm not worried though, if I can't handle it, I can just play by myself.:)
Thanks for explaining it to me. i have a better picture now.