• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Collector Edition Content Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score
Well lets first start out with the highlander outfit. I actually quite liked this one since it just looked nice but i ended up not using the kilt, just not my thing.
The hunters lodge, an amazing house its just fantastic and reminds me of serenity farm from fable 2 also perfect for a family
The new dog breed, not exactly worthless but i didn't care for it though I still use it. The new look for your dog isnt all that great to be honest
The aurora clothing, I absolutely did not like it at all, it looked pretty down right stupid but if its your kind of style hey I wont judge you
The silverpines quest, it was really fun and i mean really, really fun. Not only the quest, twist ending. and small area for me to get some of my inquisitor sword kills done, also the final execution move on the captain with my inquisitor.
you throw the sword into his chest/stomach area and you jump on his shoulders and rip your sword upwards and jump off. Not 100% this happened since i was laughing and barely paying attention at the screen when I saw this happen but find out for yourself
And the sword you get has a nice look to it
So people reply on your ideas or talk about content

Autarch

Reaction score
Got any pics of the Wolfsbane / Boxer / Aurora clothing?

RachelDisco

Reaction score
I didn't like the auroran clothing. But ah well. The boxer is ok. I was hoping he'd be all brown, he's brown and white. I love the Inquisitor. It's very cool. Hunter's lodge. Nice house. Too much work to get to. :/ It took me 5+ minutes to find it. And I still have issues when trying to look for it. I wish I could just warp there. -.-

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Auroran clothing is awful. like the quest though

mcatrage

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just not clicking properly or something but do you have any idea how to directly travel to the lodge?

I've been there twice so far and I had to move my family out of it because I can not find that lodge again for the life of me (fast travel/bread crumb to wife no longer around?). The map is basically useless and whenever I fast travel it puts me near the lake and I end up running around the bridges for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.