• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Combat multiplier

M

Missinggoat

Combat multiplier

So there's this place see... called "Archon's shrine." After you first go into Snowspire monsters (I cant remember what they're called--icy undead) spawn there. You can kill them easily cuz they're slow and, because of a glitch, you can go to the water in front of where I am in the screenshot below (make sure you go all the way down there) and they will reappear. Your combat multiplier stays up; and you can keep fighting.
FABLE.jpg

Notice my combat multiplier. This is after about 10 minutes of playing :D. Make sure you have a high level of physical shield (this way you don't stumble when you're hit, or lose combat multiplier points). Archery, lighting, and enflame work well, but my favorite method is to use beserk and a meelee weapon, and use enflame to kick them when they're down. Hopefully this helped, and I wasn't giving old news :unsure:.

A

Azrooh

Re: Combat multiplier

Thanks a ton! I'll try this as soon as I get on. +rep.

M

Melarn

yeah that is kinda cool :D i have never seen a combat multiplier that high before o_O i think someones gonna be kicking icy butt tonight LMAO +rep :)

A

Arcage

you go by the lake and they spawn 0.o???

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

By stays up do you mean freezes and wont go down?

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

you know if you hold a bow and keep the arrow in firing mode for about 2 minutes and then shoot it at em, your combat multiplier jumps up from 0 to 46 or somethin

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

I hate to boast but my multiplier is 1,250

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

sick - and on xbox dont know if im right or not but i dont fink we can go that high (xbox) ive been bout to 57 then just drink the exp potions.

but i know for fact you can get into the water