• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Comic Tournament: Sign Up Here.

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Comic Tournament: Sign Up Here.

Heres mine

ninjasmiley.th.jpg

The Legendary Ninja Smiley, which can be created by typing *Ninja :)*. Like a normal Smiley but uses katana. Is responsible for destruction of Pirate Smileys. Ninja Smiley will pwn you all.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

droded;326550 said:
Nice! Hopefully you won't have to drop out like you did last year. ;)

I should be fine. School doesn't stary for awhile, and when it does... it'll be early in the year, I should be fine.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

well then my opponent can pretent i accidentally transformed into a squirell and he eats me... theres no rules with shapeshifting u could say my technology malfunctioned and i shapeshifted to a germ and dissapeared from life

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

William1193;326658 said:
well then my opponent can pretent i accidentally transformed into a squirell and he eats me... theres no rules with shapeshifting u could say my technology malfunctioned and i shapeshifted to a germ and dissapeared from life

I would prefer if your character had a base-form opponents can draw.

You can still make him shapeshift, but it must bear some sort of resemblance to the base form.

X

Xeon

Like a Knight Squirrel....

Anyway, I'll post my character friday

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hal;326578 said:
Heres mine

ninjasmiley.th.jpg

The Legendary Ninja Smiley, which can be created by typing *Ninja :)*. Like a normal Smiley but uses katana. Is responsible for destruction of Pirate Smileys. Ninja Smiley will pwn you all.

Hey that's great! I was expecting some Master Chief Clone but this is much better - turning a well known symbol into a weapon of destruction haha!

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

LiComic.jpg

Li is the BAMF that started Fight Club. She also has a battle cry that goes like STFUNAGGA! and only talks in leetspeek.

When is the first match, because Monday-Wednesday is 5-7 hours of tryouts a day :'(

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I will extend the deadline for entry until wednesday the 12th.

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

Clohinne_Black_and_white_by_KeeleeHamomin8788.jpg

This is Clohinne (pronounced Clo-HIN-ya). She grew up in County Cork in 1812. However, due to an unfortunate accident with one of her inventions (what she thought was a toaster but actually turned out to be a time machine) she now resides in the present. She enjoys cafe's, bookstores, best buy and the inter-web. Her weapon of choice is her steam cannon and extend-able wrench.
Aside from general hobbies and occasionally blowing things up, Clohinne spends most of her time studying up on the past couple centuries that she missed. Her favorite subjects include technology, history, modern warfare, martial arts and food.... She loves food, fast food.

Yeah, fun with creativity. I like this site, it gives me the warm fuzzies.:wub:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yes! Very nice Keelee, I'm so happy that you joined!^_^

RSN

Reaction score

I will now introduce you to:

Billy! A gravedigger from Scotland! He has a leg of wood and he replaced his arm with a shovel. Now to the story. Billy comes from the 1800's. He digged his own grave and has now rised from the grave. He was burried with a kilt and he is 25 % gay. Only his mother knows that though.

Billy:

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Now, I am happy to present..
comiclink.jpg

DoodleLink!

Originating from the Four Swords Adventures, DoodleLink was considered too.. Stupid to be part of the evil fighting team and was cast out into the vast world of Hyrule. DoodleLink's idiocy sometimes strangely brings him the best of luck even in the worst situations. Now with his loyal fairy.. "Gavin" Doodlelink has set off for the adventure of finding someplace he can truly call home. Until he stumbled upon the tournament..

Hehe.. The scanner kept acting up so I had to borrow my dad's from the other end of town. Pain in the arse. >.<

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Keelee.Hamomin;327436 said:
Clohinne_Black_and_white_by_KeeleeHamomin8788.jpg

This is Clohinne (pronounced Clo-HIN-ya). She grew up in County Cork in 1812. However, due to an unfortunate accident with one of her inventions (what she thought was a toaster but actually turned out to be a time machine) she now resides in the present. She enjoys cafe's, bookstores, best buy and the inter-web. Her weapon of choice is her steam cannon and extend-able wrench.
Aside from general hobbies and occasionally blowing things up, Clohinne spends most of her time studying up on the past couple centuries that she missed. Her favorite subjects include technology, history, modern warfare, martial arts and food.... She loves food, fast food.

Yeah, fun with creativity. I like this site, it gives me the warm fuzzies.:wub:

Mmmm, percussive maintenance. Also, congrats: you've won the "token submission that involves some effort and artistic ability beyond bright primary colors and shapes" award.

Cain

Reaction score

Walker;327518 said:
Mmmm, percussive maintenance. Also, congrats: you've won the "token submission that involves some effort and artistic ability beyond bright primary colors and shapes" award.

I only did the ninja smiley coz I do not know how to get real drawings onto computers. If I did know you would have something different.

RSN

Reaction score

Yay my post popped up now! 3 posts above me.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Walker;327518 said:
Also, congrats: you've won the "token submission that involves some effort and artistic ability beyond bright primary colors and shapes" award.

Y'know, this isn't based on artistic ability. Plus, if you draw a comlex character for entry you have to draw it like 100 times over throughout the comics.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

This is great - three new entries in one day!

Alright guys we're almost there, it would help if people spread the word in a more obvious fashion over the next 3 days to maximise the number of contestants!

X

Xeon

Cleaned my character up a bit

Vuf is based on a real life friend of mine. In the comic he gets banned from WoW and kills himself as seen in the panels a few posts up. We follow Vuf shortly after his demonic ressurrection. Vuf's only weapon is his demonic tongue which he can use to impale his enemies, ironically it was his tongue that got him banned from WoW in the first place. Reaper reference?
23212354.png

RSN

Reaction score

Wow xeon that is nice.

Any comments on mine?