• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Completionist Achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score
Completionist Achievement

HI, looking for someone with the achievement to help me get it ( joining his/her game then discard an ability and rebuy it.Normally i wouldn't ask for help but seeing as a feign attack book is impossible to get these days i'll HAVE to get it from someone else in order to actually get all achievements.
Anyone who could help me would be really helpfull ! It's my last achievement needed and i would pay/give items if nescessary, just name what price/items and i'll get it. Thanks in advance.

Ian PIP M

Reaction score
Re: Completionist Achievement

I have the achievement. I just improved the economy of Bowerstone and Bloodstone, then bought a bunch of XP potions from each potion shop and amassed tons of XP, maxed out all abilities. As for the expressions. I went through the game, went ultimately good, to get all moral expressions, then went evil by killing townspeople and got the evil expressions. If you have all the Xbox LIVE updates for Fable 2 (they released 2 patches so far) then Feign attack isn't needed. I got the hat, headband, and moustache expression from the Knothole Island DLC. Plus maxing out the treasure hunting and fighting for the dog as well as getting all expressions for the dog and DING. Achievement unlocked. I'm willing to help you get it if you havn't gotten it already on one condition, I know it probably isn't possible, but if you Co-op with me and you can get 1,985 points in the colosseum for the damned Strawberry blonde dye. Sadly the dyes aren't tradeable. Message me on this website or LIVE ASAP and I'll get back to you. I only need the chicken suit one, the colourist, and the Dollcatcher achievements so I'll help you if you help me.

erebusian

Reaction score
Re: Completionist Achievement

I have the Chicken Suit if you want it, in exchange for the Completionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.