• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Completionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score
Completionist

Hi I only need the feign attack book to complete my achievements collection for fable 2, yet no one seem to have any spare ones, I'm even willing to give my entire collection of legendaries, and my full set of dolls for just either the book or the achievement itself. This will be my last post on this forums, getting frustrated that rly no one as one so i'm going to leave and join up another forum try my luck there.

iFable2

Reaction score
Re: Completionist

You don't need the feign attack I have all but it and I have 1350 GS

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

zeriodgravity;423649 said:
Hi I only need the feign attack book to complete my achievements collection for fable 2, yet no one seem to have any spare ones, I'm even willing to give my entire collection of legendaries, and my full set of dolls for just either the book or the achievement itself. This will be my last post on this forums, getting frustrated that rly no one as one so i'm going to leave and join up another forum try my luck there.

I just got the Completionist last night and I didn't have feign attack or the evil expressions. It seems like this varies though. I can try to help you get the achievement if you still need it, just add me on xbox live. GT: The Rh Factor.

GunSlingerTeen16

Balvarine Enthusiast
Reaction score

You don't need feign attack to get this achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.