• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Contest: We've got 3 Weapon DLC codes to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Hi,

First off: I would like to point out that Kave was the generous soul who was kind enough to offer his spare weapon DLC codes up for contest prizes. Do please be sure to drop by and leave a message on his profile, if only to say thanks. Kave, you rule!

Kave, DD and I have thought it would be a good idea to offer out the three individual weapon DLC codes as a prize for three individual members. One person cannot win two codes.

All that is required of you, is that you have a MINIMUM of 50 posts, have an active account (as in not get yourself banned before the contest closes) and also just post a reason why you should win a DLC code. Your username will be jotted down on a piece of paper, scrunched up and picked out of a hat that contains all of the other entries. There are three codes to win do we'll be pulling three names out of a hat. We might even record it as me and DD did two years ago.

So, yeah, that's it. Just a recap on the rules: Have over 50 posts, and post a response to this topic with a reason as to why you should win a DLC code. Easy-peasy.

Thanks again, Kave!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Hey Kave, thanks!
Now, why should I get a code? Even thought I know there's people who probably deserve them more, I have to point out that here in México we can't get them. Absolutely no retailers here are offering pre-order incentives.
I mean, I can get it off Amazon, but the shipping is 40 USD. More than half the LCE's price!

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
First off indeed, thank you Kave for being a generous soul toward the community. It's most certainly appreciated! :)

That said, I guess I'll participate. Why should I win? Well, I don't really know whether -I should-, as that's not up to me. But I could describe myself as an honest, caring person about many things. In-game I try to be as generous as possible, but my current status of XBL limits that, seeing how Silver isn't really useful if it comes to online multi-player and/or trading.

I also live in the Netherlands, so any chances of a code are nill here.

I'm not one to talk all too much about myself, so I don't have anything - verbally (well, typing in this case) - more to offer than what I have said above.

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
Thanks for your generosity, Kave!

If I win a free DLC code, I will buy everyone here a (virtual, Fable) pie.

Lupus

Reaction score
Another thanks to Kave!

I dont really know if i should win but no codes for me even with my preorder :(
Couldn't afford the extra money to get it from somewhere offering a bonus as I've just come back from a trip to Tanzania where i have helped renovate a school kitchen (and climb MT Kilimanjaro). Others in countries not offering bonuses are almost definitely more deserving than me but meh i may as well try :p

Langston

Reaction score
Tyrant, if you want my inquisitor sword your welcome to it. Im not gonna use it ever.

But I want the code because i was attacked by a coouger (this is a true story) and the only reason i survived is because my dad had his rifle handy. -The only part of this story that is a lie is the Statement in the parenthesis.-

Jace

Reaction score
Thank you Kave and I will make sure to write down a personal note on you're page. I have not been here very long but this is a great community of Fable lovers. I am no better then anybody here hence my reason not being any better then anyone else for winning the codes. But I do know I will have fun with it and would be happy to be a winner on such a great website. Thank you for this opportunity. Also I preordered on Amazon.com and my Dad accidentally deleted the email they send with the code. I don't know if it will be coming with the game. So if not, I won't be getting my preorder code. It would be great to win one so that I can have one of the special weapons. Thank you and good luck to everyone.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
wow, people can be so generous.

i would like the code only because i feel that it would bring me closer to fable and being a slight OCD freak I'm trying to collect everything.
if not. congrats to whoever gets it. and that they should really give a huge thanks to kave

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Hooray for Kave! Not a kinder person around.

I would like to win a DLC code because I love Fable waaay too much. Since my eager anticipation of the very first game to the bonanza we have now it's been great and I've been nutty about it. I'd want to actually give a code to my fiance for her character, because I like giving gifts meself.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I nominate tyrant lord
Aww you peasant = )
Tyrant, if you want my inquisitor sword your welcome to it. Im not gonna use it ever.

But I want the code because i was attacked by a coouger (this is a true story) and the only reason i survived is because my dad had his rifle handy. -The only part of this story that is a lie is the Statement in the parenthesis.-
How very nice of you Langston, but even if my OCD is telling me to accept your kind offer, I can't. I mean, what kind of tyrant I would be if I just took it without brute force or threats?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I guess us moderators are out of the running?

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Verily, I thank thee Kave for this fine opportunity!

I belive that I should get a code because I just got fired because I made a mistake on the company records! reason for mistake? Daydreaming about this damn game!

FableAddict

Reaction score
First I want to say thanks to Kave.

Now why should I get a code? Because I just discovered this series last year and instantly fell in love with it :).

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
Kave = #1 super best guy ever!

why do i want a code? same reason most people want a free code, because your offering them xD

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
kave, you are too kind
why do I want the code........ so I can rule Albion with an iorn fist!
EDIT:(but seriously now I know it's the Shardborne, I really want this!)

king_reaver

Reaction score
why would i need these dlc weapons because i would use in combat, i would show glorious weapons to enemies .

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
thanks Kave!!

i would love to win the code cus it would be the 2nd or 3rd time in my life that ive won some thing :p

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
I would love this code because I'm horribly beautiful. Thanks to all who are orchestrating.

EDIT: As Cheez is doing, I'd be willing to give my pre-order code if I win.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I'd be more interested if I knew what the weapons were. If it's an Inquisitor Sword, all of us who preordered are going get it.

Whatever. Tyloric. Why should I get it? Cause... that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.