• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costume Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Alright. So you've got all your achievements, you're done with the game. What else is there left? Costume party!

On a serious note, I decided to post some costumes and outfits I've done. I'm not saying I created these, cause I'm sure I'm not the first to make these outfits, I just want to share them with the rest of you all. So please feel free to make any critique or suggestions that would improve the costumes.

Also, feel free to post costumes you've made or that you use. It doesn't have to be based after anything, but I'm leaning towards it, and leaning towards uniqueness.

I'll start off with a few of mine.

Mario (Super Mario Brothers):

IMG_20101129_235204.jpg

Women's pyjama nightcap (red)
Bob hairstyle (black)
Standard moustache (black)
Men's pyjama night shirt (blue trim; red main)
Elegant prince gloves (white)
Practical prince trousers (blue)
Men's masquerade shoes (brown)
Fireball spell gauntlet
Hammer (any of your liking)

Inigo Montoya (The Princess Bride):

IMG_20101129_234643.jpg

Long thick hairstyle (black)
Standard moustache (black)
Men's highwayman coat (black)
Men's mercenary gloves (black)
Men's mercenary trousers (red trim; black main)
Men's mercenary boots (black)
Of course, he has to use a sword. I use the Casanova for him, but I'm sure it doesn't matter. Almost any sword will do.

Link (The Legend of Zelda):

IMG_20101129_235348.jpg

Men's pyjama nightcap (green)
Bald dread hairstyle (yellow)
Practical prince jacket (green)
Military gloves (brown)
Practical princess skirt (green)
Practical prince boots (brown)
Again, I use a sword for him, usually the Inquisitor sword.

The Joker (Batman):

IMG_20101129_235250.jpg

Short wavy hairstyle (green base; black highlight)
Silent type makeup
Elegant prince jacket (purple)
Elegant prince gloves (white)
Dweller men's trousers (purple)
Men's masquerade shoes (black)
It's the Joker, so I make mine carry a pistol. I use the Chickenbane, I'm sure any will do. Also, any hammer, as well.

V (V for Vendetta):

IMG_20101129_234401.jpg

Women's magic hat (black)
Long hairstyle (black)
Moustache and goatee (black)
Silent type makeup
Military jacket (black)
Men's mercenary gloves (black)
Military trousers (black)
Kings boots (black)
I tried equipping him with the smallest looking sword I could find, along with a pistol.

Iron Man (Iron Man):

IMG_20101129_235120.jpg

Short wavy hairstyle (black base; brown highlight)
Mercenary beard (black base; brown highlight)
Industrial Knight helmet (red)
Industrial Knight armor (red)
Men's warrior gloves (red)
Men's warrior trousers (red)
Men's warrior boots (red)

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Try and get pictures up, these sound awesome.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Alright, everyone. I added pictures. I'm sorry they're so large and they're not that great quality, I had to use my phone to take the pictures.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Pretty cool my character kinda looks like sweeney todd, but I have no camera to show it.:(

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Thanks, guys.

I find it funny there's over 80 views, yet only 4 replies. A sign way too many guests come here without signing up. Haha.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
These are really cool. This almost makes me want to buy the industrial knight armor for the Iron Man thing. Well done.

AlmightyLush

Reaction score
I've done the Garden Gnome and Braveheart is now available with the Highlander Outfit set. Actually my variation of Bravehart is my favorite look at the moment.
You can also do a pretty decent Glen Danzig too and it's fairly easy.
I think I'll try Rorschach from the Watchmen soon. Just got to find the right hat and coat combo.
I'll try to post pics this weekend.

Eremis

Reaction score
Lmao, these are awesome D: I wouldn't have believed these to be possible but they look great and pretty damn accurate =D
To be honest, the most original I get is mixing the Female Merc and Female Highwaymen outfits with the bob hairstyle =[

This HAS inspired me to try something more 'themed' though xD

laura

Reaction score
That's awesome!!! Hahaha I just about lost it when I saw the gnome guy in Brightwall. I have a gnome tattoo XD I have had a hell of a time getting any good looks for a girl. I just stick with my queen costume and dyed it a bit :-/

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
That's awesome!!! Hahaha I just about lost it when I saw the gnome guy in Brightwall. I have a gnome tattoo XD I have had a hell of a time getting any good looks for a girl. I just stick with my queen costume and dyed it a bit :-/

Yeah, I'm thinking about making a female character just to see what female themed costumes I could make. I've tried to make it on my male character, but it's too hard for me to envision it.

AlmightyLush

Reaction score
Yeah, I've had issues styling my female character. She often ends up looking like the Albion Girl pinup for Albion Ale, which isn't bad. Interesting thought. Project Runway: Fable 3. lol, my sister would be thrilled. She might even want to play if there were more clothing options. Hmm...

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had issues styling my female character. She often ends up looking like the Albion Girl pinup for Albion Ale, which isn't bad. Interesting thought. Project Runway: Fable 3. lol, my sister would be thrilled. She might even want to play if there were more clothing options. Hmm...

Yeah, I noticed the female clothing is nicer (to me) than the men's, but to make something out of it is nearly impoossible. Either that, or I can't think of a female heroin that the clothing would match.

Status
Not open for further replies.