• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Creep From the Deep, FNG

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Creep From the Deep, FNG

Welcome to the Fable Community Forum. :)

Recycled Human

Reaction score

White Knight;413071 said:
I see you googled the AC acronym as well.

Actually, technical school had me learn minor electrical work. Waste of time but at least I know cool situational phrases!

White Knight;413071 said:
Air conditionings a band?

No, I live in the south so AC is a lifesaver. Ok I'm done hijacking your welcome thread, if you need any fable 2 help shark, hit me up GT : recycled human.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Shark;412823 said:
... P.S. I love Sabaton, Lordi and Scatman John, if anyone has heard of any one of them, your unique to me.

Welcome to the forums and Sabaton played Sonisphere Festival which i was at last week.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Shark;413051 said:
Plo Koon along with Kit Fisto is epic, and I do share some liking for Rahm, although I prefer Starkiller (Galen Marek) over Rahm.

Marek's cool too. Probably because he's not quite a jedi or a sith the entire time. I like Kota because he's not really your traditional jedi. There have been ones that were more untraditional, but I really like how he had that militia. His clothes and armor are cool too. I guess I just like Plo Koon because he's the best Kel Dor jedi out there, and I've always liked Kel Dors ever since I was introduced to them in Jedi Academy. Now if only there was a Selkath jedi.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Pushing_Slash_JATM.JPG

Wow, protosaber.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

How have I never seen that on Wookieepedia before? I've been on the Selkath page a bunch of times. Maybe it was just recently put up or something. Meh, I don't know. :lol: Still, I wish there was a more well known Selkath jedi. They're my favorite species.

Shark

Sleep. All life is a dream.
Reaction score

@Daemon300:
Awesome Jedi is Awesome!^_^ And during the Clone Wars! Do you know the name of the Jedi?

@xzxzxz70:
Thank you ^_^

@projectego:
Thank you as well :D

@Recycled Human:
Thats okay, it was very enjoyable.

@White Knight:
Air Conditioners are awesome though, you can't blame him.

@Dark Draken:
Did they? Lucky! :p What did the play?

@Necromancer11:
I love Selkaths as well, although I do prefer Trandoshan over them, just because those reptilian criminals are badass :p

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Shark;413730 said:
@Daemon300:
Awesome Jedi is Awesome!^_^ And during the Clone Wars! Do you know the name of the Jedi?

I'm pretty sure it's just some nameless jedi. You can see it on the Selkath Wookieepedia page.

Shark;413730 said:
I love Selkaths as well, although I do prefer Trandoshan over them, just because those reptilian criminals are badass :p

The only cool thing about Trandoshans is how they splatter green blood on your helmet when you stab them in Republic Commando...but maybe that's just me. :p

Shark

Reaction score

Necromancer11;413747 said:
I'm pretty sure it's just some nameless jedi. You can see it on the Selkath Wookieepedia page.
:lol: You didn't research well, his name is Qual; "Qual was a male Selkath Jedi Master from Manaan. He was a member of the Dantooine Enclave Council during the Great Hunt, but either left the Council or died at some point before the Padawan Massacre of Taris."

Do I win? :p

Necromancer11;413747 said:
The only cool thing about Trandoshans is how they splatter green blood on your helmet when you stab them in Republic Commando...but maybe that's just me. :p
Oh thats just evil :(

I do like Gungans strangely :p

Cain

Reaction score

Shark;413807 said:
:lol: You didn't research well, his name is Qual; "Qual was a male Selkath Jedi Master from Manaan. He was a member of the Dantooine Enclave Council during the Great Hunt, but either left the Council or died at some point before the Padawan Massacre of Taris."

Do I win? :p

Oh thats just evil :(

I do like Gungans strangely :p

Did you know there is a comic, its non canon, but in it you can see darth vader strangle jarr jarr binks son. Best bit of star wars ever.

Shark

Reaction score

White Knight;413950 said:
Did you know there is a comic, its non canon, but in it you can see darth vader strangle jarr jarr binks son. Best bit of star wars ever.
Yes he did, but Abso Bar (Jar Jar's son) did kind of win against Vader, he distracted him and pretended to be Leia so that she could get away from Vader and his storm troopers (well, bought her time but she did manage to give R2 the information and send him to Tatooine). So lets congratulate Vader on this one, he was the strongest Jedi ever, evil Sith, extremely powerful, and he can't see the difference between Princess Leia and a Gungan in a white hood! :p

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Shark;413807 said:

That's a different one though. The one killing the super battle droid is just a nameless Selkath jedi from the Clone Wars. Qual is from the times of the Knights of the Old Republic.

Azer249

Reaction score

I will not say hello but instead say. IM A SCATMAN!
[youtube]Geiq0FP13uQ[/youtube]​

Shark

Reaction score

@Necromancer11:
Damn, and I was feeling awesome from what I thought was knowledge :( You win.

@Azer249:
Awesome!:D You just won the "Most Epic Music Video Award", non of your modern rubbish can beat this :3

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Shark;414138 said:

In time, you will come to know this as a regular occurrence. :sly: :lol:

Azer249

Reaction score

Epic vid? Why thank you. Im, Well, Privilaged.