• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cut Content

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Recent discoveries in a Fable debug build has now not only allowed Fable to be modded in a way that we could have only dreamed of a few years ago but BIG discoveries have been found in the coding. I don’t want to give away to much as YouTube videos in the future will cover some of these extensive finds found. But what has fascinated me the most is the details that have been found about Fable’s unused quests!!!. 14 quests were cut from the original retail release of Fable. Some of these quests were incredibly fleshed out and had action sections and storyline elements that will surprise many Fable fans. Without going into to much detail yet I can reveal to you the title names of all the quests found and although some of these quests cards have been discovered before, some of these others are completely unheard before!!!. These are Arena Revisited, Bandit Camp Path Journey, Darkwood Battle Good, Darkwood Rotten Glade, Darkwood/Haunted House Ransom Victim, Dragon Boss Quest, Easy Pickings, Mad Bomber, Orchard Farm Return the Artefact, Travelling Bully, Travelling Beggar, Travelling Heroes, Talentless Bard and Help the Sheriff. An unprecedented look into some of these quests will be revealed soon!!!.