• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DankWater Cavern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lahe

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to get my last 2 silver keys and they are in dank water i finished the quest but i cant seem to jump into the water do i have to vault somewhere or what I've been at this for about 2 hours.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
If that is is the Hobbe cave at Bower lake, then I know where you're at? I think there may be either another entrance, or there may be another quest following the Hobknobbing with Hobbes quest

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to get my last 2 silver keys and they are in dank water i finished the quest but i cant seem to jump into the water do i have to vault somewhere or what I've been at this for about 2 hours.
Does 2 days since the previous post still count as a double Post? You do't have to vault anywhere. After the Hobknobbing quest, you can go back a little later and the big gate will open to where you saw the hobbes doing their little sing-a-long. To the left of that area is the stream. You can swim to the right through a bit of maze to find a chest, a dig spot (I think) and their will be a key there too. then go back and venture to the other end of the stream. you'll have to kill a few more hobbes but you'll soon reach the key you can see nearer to the cave entrance, and will be another chest and a few more dig spots too.

Reaction score
If you go into the back of that place where you swim there will be a table with a rare book on it as well.

mcgdemello

Reaction score
will this "new access" to the cavern area where the last 2 keys are only acessible after you finish the main quest of defeating the darkness (walter)? I was trying to get all of my keys before finishing the game... but even after doing the hobbnobbing quest, leaving the cavern, coming back later I still cannot get access to the lower part of the cavern... so frustrating. I am already in the 121 day as a king and I dont want to go back to the castle before finishing all of the keys, books, doors and chests! Is it possible???

Status
Not open for further replies.