• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Sidious

Sidious vs Nihilus

• Nihilus

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Sidious

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Just off the top of my head, I'd say Sideous. I think Darth Plagueis is possibly the strongest Sith that's ever lived (excluding members of the Sith species), and after training under a guy like that, Sideous is the most serious contender for the #2 spot that I can think of. I haven't played KOTOR 2 in years though, so I don't quite remember everything about Nihilus. I actually just beat the first one last week, and I've been planning to play the second one again sometime very soon, so perhaps after I'm done with that, I'll be better prepared to make an informed decision.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Thos r, liek, interglaktik nazgul rite? :troll:

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score
I was not impressed by Nihilus. But then I was not impressed by KOTOR 2. In general I did somewhat enjoy it,but it was still disappointing with the mountains of content which should not have been cut.

Therefore I cast a vote for Sidious.
In the words of Plinkett in his review of episode 3-
" The Emperor is just so wonderful it doesn't matter. Whether he's just filled with pure hate, or he's doing manipulative things to less smart people, or he's just being plain'o silly; the man seems to find such joy in being pure evil you gotta respect that." - "He's ****ing evil and he loves it."

Those of you who do not know Plinkett must find time to watch his reviews. They are very lulzy.